colon 700 / On line fraud

1 1210 S. Brand Blvd.Glendale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-360-1477

I ordered a 30 day supply but I was trying to cancel the continuity program so I won't be receiving 2 bottles every month and paying $88.97 through my credit card but the company has a wrong phone number. They are charging me $88.97 for this 2 bottles and I havefour bottles in my hands that I don't need. Please help me locate this company.

I also tried the email address but cannot be located. I need to put a stop on this now.

Comments

Tr
  2nd of Jan, 2009
colon 700 - Charged for a free sample
Patricia McWhirter
Gallatin
Tennessee

I ordered a free sample of Colon 700. I received the sample and authorized $4.99 for shipping. The $4.99 was charged to my card but then later a charge of $88.97 was charged to my card.

Do
  9th of Jan, 2009
colon 700 - charging account without authorization
colon 700
Florida

I ordered a free sample of Colon 700 on line. They said there was only a a shipping and handling charge which was paid. They then proceded to try to charge me for 2 more bottles of somethingI did not order. There is no information on the bottle as to how to contact the company and Iam concerned they will try to charge me again.

Be
  14th of Jan, 2009
colon 700 - Cancelled
3829 Chevron dr
Highland
Michigan
Phone: 248-529-3544

I have canceled this colon 700 by phone and you just sent me another two bottles. Please refund my money and correct this. The money you're taking for me is wrong.

Ro
  21st of Jan, 2009

I have also been scam from the colon 700, acai berry, thay told me that i would be charge only 4.95 and they are taking money out of my mom account whay can we do about this unless we close our account that migth be the ony way to do this . because there was one other person that said that they stop the order and they have taken out 2 more times out of ther account ther should be a law about this.

Al
  28th of Jan, 2009
colon 700 - unathorized debit
Arizona

I ordered this free trial product and soon my checking account was debited $88.97 the site where I ordered this from said nothing about additional products being shipped for such amount. I will submit a complaint to the BBB and Attorney General. If any one has an attorney to fight this let us know so we can join, I am very upset about this. Alie

Ch
  1st of Feb, 2009

I called to cancel and was told I would have to obtain a shipping code from e-mail site. I did this only to be told I would not be able to return the 2 bottles I received and was billed for after the trial. I was aware that I would probably have to pay for the 1st trial bottle but was surprised I was not allowed to return the later shipment. Very poor customer service. I suggest just going to locate health store to obtain same product at a reasonable price.

Do
  2nd of Feb, 2009

I TO ORDER A FREE SAMPLE OF COLON 700.I WAS CHARGED THE SHIPPING LIKE THEY SAID AND THEN 2 WKS LATER I WAS CHARGED $88.97.I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO UP SET.I TALKED TO SOME GUY ON THE PHONE AND HE SAID IT WAS PLAINLY STATED IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT IF I DID NOT CALL TO CANCEL MY ORDER IN 10 DAYS I WOULD BE CHARGED.I DID NOT READ THAT.I DON'T BELIEVE IT SAYS THAT.I'M ASKING FOR MY MONEY BACK, I HOPE THEY WILL BE HONEST ENOUGH TO DO THAT.
IF THEY DON'T, I HOPE BY READING THESE COMPLANTS NO ONE ELSE WILL BE SCAMED.

St
  27th of Feb, 2009

I totally agree with the complaints, after this happened to me-no product received yet taking money from my account I proceeded to email and call. I kept all my emails and was refunded my money within 2 days.

Lo
  10th of Mar, 2009
colon 700 - Didn't order. Did not receive a sample to try and just received two bottles and I believe I am being charged.
Lois Brooks
Bend
Oregon
loisb@bobthomas.com

I did not order this product and I want any charges made to my credit card removed immediatley. I am mailing back the product today with a note of explanation as well. I called Colon Medic's toll free number and they said they do not give confirmation codes and said I needed to go to this web site.

Co
  14th of Mar, 2009

Dear Customer,

Please review the web page from which you initially ordered your trial subscription (www.colonmedic.com/order.aspx). This page clearly states our terms and conditions, as well as the nature of the trial subscription. We do not charge anyone's account without their authorization – you authorized the charge when you did not cancel your account within 15 days, as stated multiple times on our website. This is a continuity program for the vast majority of our customers who wish to continue receiving the product. There are multiple ways to contact us, including a customer support phone number, 1-866-360-1477, which is available seven days per week.

Additionally, you were instructed to use an e-mail address -- support@colonmedic.com -- which is not a website. Please be advised of the difference between the two so that you may achieve your desired resolution.

We regret that you overlooked the the terms and conditions on the website (www.colonmedic.com/terms.html), which we advise the customer to read before they place their order. In fact, you must agree to our terms and conditions (and check a box stating this) before we can process your order.
ColonMedic Billing Department

St
colon 700 - not a correct web address
Colon Medic
colonmedic.com

called the 866 955 1620 number and recieved the recorded message telling me to visit www.colonmedic.com/cancel, but it doesn't exist.

Co

Sir or Madam,

It does exist. Copy/pasting the exact URL you just typed brings up our cancellation page. Hopefully another person can confirm this.
ColonMedic

Zo
  18th of Mar, 2009

I not only can confirm the link works, it's plain vanilla html - no asp - no jscript.

It's gotta suck for the guy who has to answer this crap, when you sell a product that self selects for ###s.

Be
  20th of Mar, 2009

this is becky oden phone 205 -640-6281 i recieve two bottle of your pills . i sent them back the next day becuse i didnot order them . will u please it off my credit card. thank you becky oden

Sp
  27th of Mar, 2009
colon 700 - unauthorized funds taken out of my account
colon700
colonaid700.com

I tried colon 700 on a trial basis ...canceled the next order that was in Dec.08 and im still having unauthorized funds taken out of my account...this needs to STOP...this company is giving other on line companies a bad rep...

Ji
North Carolina
Phone: 252 225 4711
superbugger44@yahoo.com

To whom it may concern
I signed up for your free trial offer to try out your product but was not impressed to say the least.
Shortly after i received another bottle of colon 700 and 88 dollars was charged to my card.
Ihave just gotten another bottle of colon 700, i do not want any more of your product and wish
for the membership that i somehow got be terminated.

14th of Jul, 2009

i am the worst "Sucka" of all!!! I got married in June. Quite a few months ago and desperate to lose weight, I tried Colon 700. I did the same as everyone else, ordered it at the cost (or so I thought) of just the shipping/ handling. Unfortunately, I had just moved to New Orleans and gotten a new checking account. For some reason, they were unable to set up my online banking. Without that, I would just call the 800 number for my bank. I would hear the charges, but was more interested in my balance. Fast forward MONTHS and I'm still receiving the bottles thinking, "oh, I'll cancel it next week...it's only $3 or $4 being taken out of my account each month." I was trying to plan my wedding, start a new job, help my daughter pull up her grades, and so on. I finally get online banking b/c I had to go change my name to my legally married name...I get mobile banking on my cell...I look today and BAM!!! $88.97 deducted from my account God knows how many months! I tried months ago to cancel, but to no avail like you guys and had just thought the other day that I would have to take legal action to stop them from deducting $3-$4 out of my account every month...SURPRISE! I have just finished emailing the bank and trying to locate this fraudulent company. My husband is a partner in a law firm down here and I am going to inform him of the situation in the morning. I'm just soooo embarrassed!!! And my bank who reduced my debit card limit to $1 b/c of an "unusual" purchase of gasoline in Mississippi on my way to Florida for my honeymoon has been letting this go on for months!!! I am so mad...Mad at this horrible company, mad at the bank, mad at people who take advantage of others in this way. It's truly sick!
Count yourselves blessed that the majority of you caught it in time!
They have deducted $100's from me and I won't know the total damage until the morning!!
I will keep you informed of any progress I may make in this situation.
Embarrassed/Ashamed/Ignorant/Gullible New Orleans Resident

Li
  20th of Jul, 2009
colon 700 - Took money out of acct.
Colon 700
660 Sequoia Trl.
Westminster
South Carolina
Phone: 864-647-9283
ljackson660@bellsouth.net

I ordered a free trail, Due to other meds. taking my docter recommended not to take this product, so I sent it back, and canceled my order, Well they still went ahead and sent me new product and charged me 88.97, which in good faith on 7/07/2009, they e-mailed me, and said they would give me a refund w/in 3-7 bussiness days, well it's 720/2009, and still have'nt seen it yet!!!

Mi
  30th of Aug, 2009

Complaint doesn't make any sense at all. Lois brooks sells CARS not colon cleanser! Some silly troll posted that nonsense.