colon 700 / Colon Cleanse 700

United States Review updated:

The ad claims free trial and that the consumer only has to pay for shipping of $4.95, the product takes over 3 weeks to arrive and by that time they have charged your credit card $88.97. When you call to cancel, they cancel your account but tell you that you must email "support" in order to receive a refund, when you email the "support" you never receive a response nor do you receive a refund.

BAD BUSINESS BUYERS BEWARE + THE PRODUCT MAKES YOU HAVE ABDOMINAL CRAMPS FOLLWOED BY DIARHHEA

Comments

Ro
  17th of Dec, 2008

Rondy Woodard inc.
7157 n 30th
Omaha
Nebraska
Phone: 402-880-7639

I tried a free trial of the product and paid for shipping and handling on my credit card and a month and a half later they charged 88.97 dollars
Sh
  17th of Dec, 2008
Which company did you use. I am having the exact same problem with colon detox company. shellymom
Sk
  9th of Jan, 2009

clon700

I ordered colon 700 and decided after receiving that I wanted to return. Phone numbers on web site are not correct. I have called every number I can find to no avail. They say Oprah and Rachael Ray backed this product. This is false advertisedment if you can't contact company.
Rc

Pomacaicleanse
Holdenville
Oklahoma

I ordered a 15 day trial of Colon 700 for shipping cost only. When I got my credit card bill there was a $88.97 charge on it from Pomacailcleanse. Tried to call the number serveral times but only got music. Its a rip off .
Ho
  13th of Jan, 2009
I can not believe these companies and individuals preying on peoples vunrabilities. Someone who is looking for help and want to take a serious step. I came across the so called web-site Free sample... And no where in the site was there any information showing, stating, or informing one that you would agree to monthly program. Why would I do this if I had not even tried the product. And when calling there number was treated rudely, and put on hold for 45 minutes while they get a supervisor! I know that I will never trust a web site ad now for anything. I should have know, the old saying "if it sounds to go to be true, it usually isn't" Now I am working with my credit care fraud services to keep any future charges from occuring on my credit card. I have cancelled the one I used and would advise everyone else who has fallen victum to these scams to cancelle any account used and open a new one. They will work with you. Because You and I are not the only ones who have fallen victum to these scams.
Ov
  13th of Jan, 2009
I agree with you and wish that I had seen the complaints before I decided to try the so called free trial. For one it was over a month and I still hadn't recieved free trial product, so I contacted the company via email and asked numerous times when I would recieve product and to cancel order. After two months and still no product I cancelled and told them it was ridiculous that it had taken so long to receive a product which I never have recieved. The excuse they had was that because it was shipped usps that it often takes longer. After Christmas after telling them it had been months and I wanted refund because I had never received free trial; I received full bottle which I have not yet opened or tried, and was charged 88.95. This is a total rip off!!! Still yet I cannot not get my money back and was told that they had not had any complaints and I should have read the agreement like everyone else before buying.
Ch
  14th of Jan, 2009

ColonMed700
Phone: 18663601477
colonmed700.com

I have tied calling and going on the web only to find out that it is impossible to cancel. I'm going to try to contact my credit card company to see if I can get them to stop accepting the charge.
Whatever you do don't fall for this one!
Da
  14th of Jan, 2009

colon 700 - Not enough time evaluate the product
CommaCleanse
Glendale
California

The price for a new shipment of the product was billed to my Credit Card 15 days after the order was placed and the initial product didn't arrive for eight days and there wasn;t enough time to evaluate the effectiveness of the product. After canceling my so called membership, I was told to send an e-mail to "support@colonaid700.com for a refund. They have replied that I needed to cancel within 15 days of the initial ordering date in order not to be charged. I responded back stating that I would send the new shipment back marked "return to sender" and wanted to know if I would receive a refund. They didn't answer the question, instead stated the 15 day policy.
Tr
  21st of Jan, 2009
My stomach is hurting. I want my money back. I want my money back in my account right away! I will press charges if this is not done.
Lu
  26th of Jan, 2009

Yakima
Washington
Phone: 509-949-1781

Why am I being billed for this? How does $5.95 turn into $88.97? You need to remove this from my account! What a crock!
Je
  27th of Jan, 2009
I submitted a compliant with the BBB about this company and 2 of their products. I should have read the Terms, but thought this could be an honest company...BTW it is owned by some person with a name that sounds arabic...I hope I am not supporting muslim extremists with these purchases.
Ti
  28th of Jan, 2009
I agree with "not enough time to evaluate the produce." I was charged before i even knew if the product works. I don't seem to be able to go straight to the website either. It doesn't recognize the address. I need to cancel but can't find the site. Now user friendly all around. I want my account credited...
Ih
  28th of Jan, 2009

colon 700
Texas

I wish I had read the complaints before I fell for this scam. They charged me too the $88.97 even after I sent an email before the so-called 15 day trial period. What a joke!!
Pa
  30th of Jan, 2009

colon aid 700
North Carolina

Yes the same here with us. No webiste to go to cancel the order. Will try to call & see if we can get it resolved. It is a scam.
Bo
  6th of Feb, 2009

COLON 700

I CANCELED THE PRODUCT RIGHT AFTER RECEIVING A SAMPLE, THEY STILL BILLED ME FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTH AND SENT OUT 2 BOTTELS I CALLED THEM AGAIN CANCELS, SENT PRODUCT BACK, CHARGES ARE STILL ON MY ACCT. I AM HAVING TO REPORT TO MY CREDIT CARD CO.
Ma
  12th of Feb, 2009

colonaid 700
Aurora
Colorado

called to cancel my auto ship that i didn't even know i have signed up for and was charged 88.00 and keep getting hung up on went to the websight like it said to do if i wanted to cancel and i can't find it?? I do not want to use this anymore noor do i want to keep getting charged for it!!! Lisa
Eu
  13th of Feb, 2009

ColonAid700
support@colonaid700.com

I did a 15 day free trial of this product and now they have charged over $300 dollars to my account. I'm a student with no money to waste and now I am negative in my bank account. I need my money back immediately. The only e-mail address I have for this company is included. Thank you
Je
  4th of Mar, 2009

colonmedic.com
1201 s.brand blvd.
Glendale
Phone: 1866-356-8434
support@colonmedic.com

i order the 15 day free trial colon cleanse on 2-11-09 i receive it on 2-23-09 and two more bottles on 2-26-09 i was charge on my account on 2-28-09. i did not get my full 15 days free trial and i want a refund.
Pr
  20th of Mar, 2009
I did not order this ;colon medicine, at any time .Not authorized what so ever please cancel all order, s I just wanted to try the 15 -day free trail, nothing more.do not charge me $88.97 out of my account . PRINCETTA MITCHELL
Ch
  20th of Mar, 2009

Colon Medic
Glendale,Ca.91204
1210 S. Brand Blvd.
Phone: 1-866-440-7533
ColonMedic.com

I did not give anyone permission to send me more of this product. If i had wanted it I would have ordered it. I am sending the product back unopened and I will notify my crdit card company to remove the charges.And the product isn't very good either.