Colo Thin / Scam

1 3315 Hwy 50, Silver Springs, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-390-4552

Ordered trial bottle online on 9-14-10 for a cost of $4.95. I thoroughly read Terms & Conditions about cancellation procedures, where it stated I must cancel within the trial period. I canceled on 9-20-10--and received email confirmation from "[protected]@logiqi.com" on [protected] days). I received a cancellation code and a statement that there would be no further charges or shipments. I made the mistake of using a debit card and just in the month of October, I have been charged $115+ through my bank account. I called the customer service number and was told that I had not canceled within the trial period and all they could offer was a $20 credit toward future products--no refund of any kind. THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM. Do not order from this company; you will regret it.

Colo Thin

Mi

More Colo Thin Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jw
      8th of Sep, 2010
    Colo Thin - Auto Charge; Contac Info
    Nutrigenic Life LLC

The 2 products that came were Colothin and Maximum Burn Xtreme. Billing was Colocure and Diet Max. The first time they billed me it was for a total of $109.89. Their ad did say a number like that. Except for blogs, no contact info appears available.

I luckily found the order info with a Customer Care # on it. I was able to make contact and said I would keep the product I had, but did not want more and NO more billing. I was given a cancellation code and he said there would not be any more product shipped and no more charges. WE WILL SEE. The number is 887-390-4552

• Fr
      9th of Sep, 2010

I have posted info under other titles explaining my experience. Do not believe anything they tell you. YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR CARD AND FILE A DISPUTE THROUGH YOUR BANK!!!

• La
      9th of Nov, 2010

Why can't the athorities do something about Diet Max stealing money like this!???
    My Visa company is investigating they said they notified Diet Max they have 45 days to respond. If they dispute then the Visa company will contact me to discuss my oiptions regarding the dispute. I don't know what that means. Why doesn't the banks and credit card companies stop paying them????

• Pa
      30th of Dec, 2010
    Colo Thin - unfair cancel policy
    pat kenda
    Indiana

I ordered colo thin on 12-13-10 and called to cancel on 12-30-10. which was 14 days from when I received the trial product. I was
    notified by my bank that you had debited my account for $69.95 on 12-28-10. I called again and was informed that it was 14 days from the order date, How can you count from the order date when it takes time to receive the product and try it out, this is deceptive practices. I want a refund of the $69.95 you took from my account
    returned to my account. I will gladly return to you the unused

product I have left. Please respond to [protected]@comcast.net

• 3g
      29th of Jan, 2011

i was so upset upon reading several of these same complaints that i canceled my card just to be on the safe side.
    however, it only took me 5 min. and i received my confirmation # and was told i would not be charged for any-
    thing else. i did in fact cancel by the trial end date though, which probably was a big plus for me! i would be
    wherry of them charging me for some hidden fee, so i am still glad i canceled my card just in case. thank you
    to everyone for the warnings, it most likely saved me a lot of money in the long run!!!

• Ca
      2nd of Jun, 2011

I can't find a number anywhere to call. Can you please post a number? thank you