Colo Thin / Recurring orders and No info in packaging to cancel

1 Review updated:

I ordered a shipment of Colo Thin for 4.95 and did not select to have this auto shipped. None of the packages have an invoice or a # to cancel this foolishness with. Can you help? My credit card is being charged for these shipments!!!

More Colo Thin Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      Oct 11, 2010

I ordered a free trial shipment of Colo Thin and you pay $4.95 shiping and handling. The same thing happened to me, they sent more and billed my credit card without my consent. I got a phone number and the one I talked to said that I had agreed to their terms. That it was a 14 day trial and at the end of the trial I was to cancel if I didn't want any more and I told then I did not agree to that, so I called my credit card provider and told them. They are going o take care of it for me. You need to call your credit card provider and tell them what happened and they will take care of it. The only way I got a phone number was from my credit card provider. It was listed on the statement to the credit card provider

• Sh
      Oct 25, 2010

I found the exact same problem. However, we used our bank card/debit. I noticed there was no return information and so before my 14 day trial was up, i went into my bank and canceled that particular card and ordered a completely new one. Hope that helps anyone with this same problem... best of luck because this sucks!

• Ke
      Oct 26, 2010

I just got into a horriable argument with the customer service department!!! These people are crooks!!! I', m contacting the better business bureau!!!

Cure Colon, LLC
    3315 Hwy 50
    Silver Springs, NV 89429
    [protected]@colothin.com
    [protected] Toll Free M-F 8am-8pm PST

Hope this helps!!!

• Mi
      Nov 04, 2010

This is a total scam. I talked with customer service and they would only offer $20 credit on any future orders--no refunds. I am reporting them to the Attorney General of Nevada for investigation; I believe there is already a lawsuit in Arizona. A friend of mine had a similar experience with Seattle Tea Company in Illinois. There were enough complaints against this company that the Attorney General's office shut them down and secured enough of their assets to provide refunds to the people who were scammed. If everyone will file with the Attorney General, we can stop them.

• Bb
      Jan 23, 2011

That's funny because I saw a website that has the same $4.79 offer and it states clearly that after your 14 day trial, you'll be charged automatically. Just because you didn't read the fine print doesn't mean you didn't agree to it. You people should pay closer attention before giving your credit card information out so easily. Sure Colothin sounds like a great idea once a year or so but big girls are sexy too so don't rush to get these kind of products to lose weight quick. Take your time, read it over before you commit. You are beautiful, now work on those brains! :)

• Ni
      Mar 26, 2011

For anyone having trouble with this product go to the dietsinreview.com website and their is a wealth of information about Colothin. I was considering purchasing and after reading the reviews, it saved me from dealing with a bad scamming company!!!

• Ni
      Mar 26, 2011

For anybody having trouble with the Colothin company visit the dietsinreview.com website. They have a lot of information on how to get your money back and detailed reviews about how this company is a scam. Thank heavens, I ran across these reviews before I got caught up with this scam.

• Tr
      Mar 28, 2011

You can also go to myhealthypoint.com, the web address listed on the back of the bottle to get contact information.

• Su
      Mar 30, 2012

I received the Email about the free trail and it was already Expired We can I go to so the colo thin? and why was it expired the day I Got It? Confused!!

• Tr
      Mar 30, 2012

Send me an email at [protected]@colothin.com and I will be able to help you with concerns. Thanks,

Allison

Colothin/Trislim Corporate Offices

• Te
      Apr 05, 2013

I wanted to get the free trial and when I went to order it, it wouldn't let me. The deal hadn't expired yet and I wanted to try this product. Please let me know what I need to do to get this offer. Thanks, Terri