Colo Cure LLC / Charged for Products without ordering

I just received in the mail 2 overdrafts for $70 total because of 2 unathorized Visa withdrawals from Colo Cure LLC. The first is for $49.95 causing my account to overdraw and the bank charged me $35.00. The second is for $4.95, that I assume is for shipping and handling, which caused another $35.00 overdraft fee. Today is May 7th. I called the [protected] and cancelled Trislim with Justin, operator number 5747 on April 22nd, 2009. I documented and recorded the phone call. After seeing a $149.85 charge from TRISLIM8772382124 plus $15.95 charge from TRISLIM8772382124 on April 20th, 2009 I called again to re-confirm cancellation and received from employee # [protected], Earl a confirmation code REB536545 on May 4th, 2009. Now I get 2 overdrafts for Colo Cure LLC dated May 5th, 2009 and find through this web site it is all related to Trislim. This is grounds for a lawsuit as it involves defammation of character (there is nothing wrong with my colon!) and is negatively affecting my good credit standing with my Bank. My Federally insured bank has been made aware of the situation and are investigating as fraud.

Di

Comments

• Sp
      7th of May, 2009

I totally agree with above.. I had to call them myself on Monday May 4th because of them taking $49.95 and $4.95 from my acct. I called and canceled it on April 15th got confirmation and asked the Rep if EVERYTHING was canceled. She told me sure everything is cancel, did not tell me I had some Colon Cure that was not. Hence the charge. I called and cancel that on May 4th and got a credit for the $49.95, I'm now fighting them for the $4.95 because first I did not authorized that charge and surly did not ok them to send me any products. I emailed them on Monday May 4th requesting my $4.95 and I have not heard back. I will be emailing them today again. If anybody starts a lawsuit up please email me at sparrow247@aol I would love to be a part of it. They are ripping us off and stealing our money . Somebody has to STOP c companies like that.

3rd of Jun, 2009
    Colo Cure LLC - unathorized debit
    RA CHACON
    3425 W MARLENE ST
    Tucson
    Arizona

I ORDERED A PRODUCT FROM DR. OZ'S SITE FOR ACAI ADVANCED, AND I WAS DEBITED TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR $5.95. THEN I NOTICED ANOTHER DEBIT WAS CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT FOR AN ADDITIONAL $4.95. THAT DEBIT IS TO COLO CURE LLC. THE DEBIT WAS DONE MAY 31 ST., OR JUNE 1ST., AND IS STILL PENDING. PLEASE HELP.. HOW CAN I STOP ANY OTHER DEBITS TO COLO CURE LLC ?
    rcnonna3@comcast.net
    RA Chacon

• Te
      8th of Jun, 2009

I was on The Dr Phil's web site when I ordered my free 30 day trial all I had to pay was $4.95 for shipping and handling. If not cancelled by the end of 30 days I would be charged $49.95. During the trial bases I was already enrolled in the program and charged for the item. Order on May 25, 2009 when my bank informed me of what was going on. On Friday June 5, 2009 I sent the item back, tried to call no answer or wrong number. Later Friday afternoon I received another package for the same thing. Mine was just a one time order. How quickly they disconnect the phones & debit your account not only for the one but for two.

• Sk
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I have to agree, I am having the same problem!! Which makes me more nervous, becuase I don't remember if I have seen a Trislim one yet, but now want to check and see. There is one I have gotten for Colon 3000, which I have no idea where it came from!! I wonder if Colo Cure is the parent company and these are all attached, so therefore they enroll you in all these other ones??!?! It is a very scry feeling when you get your cc statement and have charges from company's you have to track down and scour the web for!! I would get involved in a lawsuit, if someone starts it...this is OUTRAGEOUS!

• Tr
      3rd of Aug, 2009

We do not have a product called colon 3000 just colocure, colothin, and universal cleanse. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Thanks,

Glen

• Sk
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I am fully aware, but somehow when I signed up for the Colo Cure through Universal Cleanse, I have ended up with two other similar charges for the same type of product, that I have never ordered!!Which is beyond infuriating!!! I have the confirmation from my cancelation for Universal Cleanse, and then ended up with a new charge from a different company.SO that doesn't mean you don't have some subsidiary that this went through, it's awful to think how pyramid schemed and WRONG this is to do to someone!!

4th of Aug, 2009

I have sent for a free trial that definitely was not free for colo cure, and I endeeup with bottles one Colo cure and another for Trislim. Eventhoug there was a free trial I paid for the S&H wich was$ 4.99 and I have a minus$46.05 on
    my account.
    I call Trislim cancelling my account when I found out there were two different companies! I ask if they both were cancelled Because I ordered only one botlle. They told me that I need to call another number when I have signing for one company! . They are ripping people off. I agree that something has to be done.

• Sh
      4th of Aug, 2009

Let me join the rant... I am infuriated. Same problems here. I did manage to be honored a refund on one of the products (that I didnt order-TriSlim) but not on the Colo Cure. This is a complete scam and ripoff.

7th of Aug, 2009

I have the same problem, ordered on 07/75/09 Colothin and received two products Colocure and Trislim. I paisd 3$ for S&H for free trial and got charged on my credit card two outreagous fees $77.55 and $88.55. When I called today for complai the customer service agent told me that all she can do is to refund me 90% of the fees if i return the products and for the other 10% I have to email corporate@colocureusa.com...This is a huge scam!

• Be
      8th of Aug, 2009

I too was scammed!!! I ordered a "trial" of the triSlim and Colocure. Received them in the mail on Wednesday, August 5, 2009. Then I check my checking account and find a charge for $77.55 for the TiSlim, and $88.55for the Colo-cure, the $2.95 S/H fee also charged to my account. THEN, another charge on my VISA for Health-Cleanse for $82.31, which I never got and never ordered. AND, today I get a ACAI Berry Detox that I never ordered but will probably be charged. I called my bank, got the phone numbers associated with the Colo-cure charge, and called customer support...The first girl, ANN, was rude and hung up on my for disputing these charges. the second call, Paul, was able to cancel my order, but would only refund me $69.79 and $79.69 for the products, because if I send them back, he said there was a restocking fee!!! At first, he only wanted to credit me for 50% of the amount, and said I could keep the product. I said I didn't want it and wanted to speak to a manager. They don't have managers! I have to ship the product back to Beach Ready, LLC, PO 3540, SilverSpring, NV 89429 and I will get the refund in 7-10 business days. I did get a refund code for both items. THIS IS A BIG SCAM!!!

• El
      17th of Aug, 2009

All right, something CAN be done. As of today, 8-17-09 I am the latest victim. Or, let's say, the latest one to post a complaint.

I, too. had the $77.55 and $88.55 charges taken out of my account, which blew my bank account out of the water! I had two NSF charges of $30.00 each added to my account. Therefore, this pitiful excuse for a company owes me the $166.10 for the supposed products approval and $60.00 for the bank charges.

When I talked with "Ira" she likewise began the spiel that I had not called the correct phone number to cancel my subsription to the plan.

I told her that I was not stupid; that I had read every line on the Web site and there were no other phone numbers listed to handle any transaction so stated on the Web site.

Then she tried the "send back the pills" deal. DO NOT fall for that. I did not order any product except the trial sample of Colocure. YOU DO NOT have to send back what you did not order. Book companies try this trick too. If you have not ordered it, you do not have to do anything!

Then she tried the 90% refund deal. I told her that I would be getting 100% of my money back plus the $60.00 in NSF bank charges, or this company would be facing a lawsuit based of fraud, and bait and switch.

(There are a few other legal procedures that have been violated and those will be thrown in, too!)

I told her that if my total of $226.10 was not in my bank account I would sue for every legal charge applicable. I said that I was glad this was all on tape [as those corporate lawyers are going to be in for a long evening, my friends!]

I asked for the legal department of the company and "Ira" stated that I should email the following:
    Corporate
    ColocureUSA.com

Therefore, after this posting, I will be sending a notice to the corporate offices stating my intentions to sue them for fraud, and bait and swich. (And a couple of issues that are tucked away at the moment until needed!)

The award for fraud is an automatic three times what the victim lost financially. Bait and switch is probably the stronger argument. I'll check on its value.

Indiana is such a conservative state. We don't take kindly to anyone causing us grief!

I, myself, am a 69 year old senior citizen with only one working arm. Let's see how a jury will handle a suit by someone whose daddy died of colon cancer and she was trying a newly advertised product to keep from suffering the same fate!

Another issue is that while I ordered Colorcure, my confirmation email said that I was soon to receive my trial sample of "Colothin." The company does not even know which product that they are ripping us off with. Lord God, help us!

Should my $226.10 not be in my back account in two days, by August 19, 2009, I will file an update stating which lawyer will be handling my formal suit. If anyone wants to join in, we will make it a class action deal. At three times the financial loss as starters, I think maybe we have this become a case in point for all the scams that are being run on the Internet. O.K?? O.K!!

Ellen121439@yahoo.com

• Lu
      25th of Aug, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me. I cancelled my trial offer and they still took money out of my account for colo cure and fit factory. They really messed up my bank account. And they tried to say thay charged me because i didn't cancel and were not going to give it all back. so I sent them a copy of the e-mail where i cancelled and they had replied and i did get my money back. they still kept a small amount - said it was for restocking? But they did put the LARGE amount they took out back in. My bank said since i cancelled when i was supposed to they would put it back in and then review the case. The bank said there are ALOT of companies that will do this -out to get your money, not really help you! I e-mailed them 3 or 4 times until i got my money!

• Ve
      17th of Sep, 2009

Has anyone filed a class action lawsuit yet? If so, please contact me at rmurr@hotmail.com. I would very much like to join in. Ripped off too!

• Bo
      20th of Sep, 2009

They keep money for "restocking"?
    Restocking is putting on fresh labels, new shirkwrap, and packaging.
    How are they going to restock pills??
    Great, now the FDA is on them.

• Di
      27th of Sep, 2009

I just received Trislim and ColoCure...I was supposed to receive Acai Nutura Burn and Acia Nutura Slim. This is definitely a bait and switch. I will be cancelling tomorrow and contacting a law firm that specializes in these types of lawsuits and will post after I talk with them.

• Ni
      5th of Nov, 2009

WHAT THE E-MAIL FOR THIS COMPANY AND PHONE NUMBER i TO LIKE ALL OF YOU GOT CHARGED AND OVERDRAFT FEES TO MY ACCOUNT THIS IS ###! AND i WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK NOT JUST 50% THATS ALL THEY OFFERED ME BACK 50% i'M PISSED i ORDERED A TRIAL RISK FREE BY THE WAY OF COLOCURE FOR 2.95 THERE WAS NOTHING SAID ABOUT ME HETTING CHARGED 88.00 FOR A 14 DAY TRIAL OF PILLS NOT TO MENTION THEY ALSO SENT ME TRISLIM WHICH I DID NOT EVEN ORDER AND CHARGED ME 87.00 DOLLARS PLUS TWO OVERDRAFT FEES OF 35.00 EACH THIS ISA SCREWING UP PEOPLES ACCOUNTS AND REPUTATIONS IF THERE IS A LAW SUIT I ALSO WOULD LIKE IN ON IT 404 N HILL ST. LODI, WI 53555 ATTN. NIKKI H. I DIDN'T EVEN GET PAPERS WHEN I GOT MY ORDER I HAD TO HUNT IT DOWN ON-LINE AFTER MY BANK TOLD ME MY ACCOUNT HAd bounced when I was trying to cash my sons birhtday money for him my bank.. this is unfair that they are getting away with this.

16th of Nov, 2009

I have the same thing going on right now, I just recieved my product and no invoice, just the pills, what is the current, correct contact number for them? I think I will first start by calling the number on my credit card statement. I fell for it it too and I feel like such a [censored] right now. It is ridiculous how much these pills cost per month, total ripoff. I will be canceling my membership first thing tomorrow morning!

23rd of Nov, 2009

i recieved colocure and tri slim - after ordering Colothin.. i had made sure to contcat fitfactory right after placing my order- to cancel the subscription- i just rna to the bank and closde my account so not to receive any chargers like you all did- I am so sorry for you all and thank you all for posting so ic ould try to prevent the grief and inconveince your all experiencing? Does this mean they cant bill me ayt all now- i mean they clearly have my address and funny thing is- I am looking through mys tatements and dont see a charge for the trial of COlo thin... did they even bill me or just send my info straight to these other outragous companies???? I hope YOU ALL find justice

• Tr
      23rd of Nov, 2009

You can send me an email at corporate@trislimusa.com and we will be able to help you with your issue. We are also Coloncure too. Thanks,

Glen

TriSlim Corporate Offices

• Wt
      24th of Nov, 2009

did any one even see any results? ive been researching testimonials and reviews all day now and it sounds like all of it is just complete rubbish!...Any one want to add false advertisement to the list?