COLN CLEANSE / REFUSE TO GIVE REFUND

1 UT, United States Review updated:

I called them last week to see about a charge that was not authorized my me. The guy that I spoke with said that the computer had crashed. So I asked to be refund that money and he said that it would be back in to my account by friday. Well I called them again to day and spoke with another guy who said that I had signed up for coln clense, said that i had not called with in the 14 day tril period, but i was not aware of that, so he saying that i wll be getting my 90 dollars back in 5-7 business days. so we will see what happens

Al

Comments

• Pa
      29th of Jan, 2009

i need to know if there is a good number to call the cancel this product these people want answer the phone number i have, i dont have 90 to give up each month i need to cancel this now. can someone please give me a number these people are a scam and i am mad.

• Pa
      29th of Jan, 2009

I bought that Colon Cure that everyone is talking about by Nubodi cannot get in touch with them at all could someone give me a number to get in touch with them, they just keep talking my money, i am mad they wont answer the phone it is always busy.