College Partnership Inc / Fraud, cheat students out of hundreds of dollars

1 4545 Fuller Drive, Suite 230TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-804-0155

I got a letter from College Partnership Inc around March of 2007, I was a junior in high school and overly stressed about taking the SATs, despite my excellent GPA, I was so bad at taking tests that I thought I needed help getting into a good college. Imagine how I felt when I recieved the lettr from College Partnership Inc. I thought it would be an answer to my prayers. We went to the Waldorf Astoria, free food...etc it was honestly a great performance of persuation. They told me that the company offers advice on colleges, SAT prep tutoring over the phone and online, scholarship information, and about a dozen other things a junior in high school would find appealing. I was so blinded by their trust that I begged my mother to pay almost $2000 which I obviously regret now. They never came through with any of their promises, they gave my a binder with SAT prep that I could have gotten for free, there was no online tutoring and to cancel I had to go through this process that would have taken years, and I recieved that ridiculous binder 3 months later, their policy states that I can cancel after 3 days and they told they'd send me the binder within 3 weeks. I am a sophmore in college, I took my SATs, and got into college without their help. I still feel cheated and I want my money back.

Ca

Comments

• Sw
      14th of Jun, 2010

question is. how can we fight them to get our money back because i went through the same exact thing with the same exact company.

• Ka
      24th of Aug, 2010

I am currently being asked to pay them Money that I owe... which I dont know how that is possible because I DO NOT KNOW WHO they are and yet here they are asking for money and saying that I owe them thousands of dollars!!! PLEASE DO not work with COLLEGE Partnership! they will SCAM YOU!!!

• Uo
      25th of Nov, 2010

does anyone know if there is a lawsuit against them. I would really like to get my money back now that I am in college and broke. Needless to say, their program did absolutely nothing to get me where I am.

• Ci
      16th of May, 2011

College parntership is a scam. They have not helped me and I wish I could get my money back!