College Home Hardware / HomeHardware disrespects consumer

1 304/ 306 College StreetToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I bought a cam of Beauty Tone spray paint ath this store yesterday (July 16). A can of spray paint is supposed to cover 25sq feet. This one only covered about 6sq feet and the paint was over! I went back to the store, explained what happened and the store manager said that it was not possible for the can to have been used before, laughed at me in front of other customers, as if I was lying. Obviously, there was some problem with that can - it either had been previously used or there was some fabrication defect (it's a HomeHardware product). None of this was taken into consideration by the rude manager.

Va
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• He
      9th of Dec, 2018
    Home Hardware Stores - Would not accept à product refund
    3524 highway 34 south
    Alexandria
    Ontario
    Canada
    homehardware.ca

Have been in homehardware alexandria ont and would not refund à product that did not fit which à salesman told me to bring back in the case it did not fit

• Ai
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Home hardware whitecourt - Service
    Whitecourt
    Alberta
    Canada

I am 8 months pregnant with a toddler and carry a small backpack because it's easier than a shoulder bag. And was told to leave my backpack in the customer service. Either they were being racist or stupid or ignorant. Either way their policy is stupid as they claimed it was their policy.