College Athletic Placement Service / Bad service

1 16885 West Bernardo DriveRancho Bernardo, CA, United States Review updated:

Run and don't look back!

This father and son duo represent themselves as the "premier" authority on college placement for athletes. Their concept (SCAM) is simple, collect a contingency fee for placement of your athlete student in a "lucrative" college with a scholarship (financial aid). Do your homework!!!

This is in direct violation of NCAA Rules 12.3.3 & 12.3.3.1.

Used car sales techniques to pressure you into signing their unilateral contract. BEWARE...they will harrass you and demean you if confronted about it.

NCAA rule below

"12.3.3.1 Talent Evaluation Services and Agents. A prospect may allow a scouting service or agent to distribute personal information (e.g., high-school academic and athletics records, physical statistics) to member institutions without jeopardizing his or her eligibility, provided the fee paid to such an agent is not based on placing the prospect in a collegiate institution as a recipient of institutional financial aid."

Va

Comments

• Ca
      24th of Jun, 2009

The place is a scam, no doubt. Don't waste your time and money.

24th of Jun, 2009

I agree totally.. I just wish that I would have found out before I invested my money. The people should be taken out back and ... Thieves. I have more respect for used car salesmen, at least they do have something to sale. These jerks will call and worry the hell out of you until they receive your check. Then you can't reach them later. I'm not a happy camper. The crimes that they commit will cost them more than the money they've stolen. All I can say is that they better hope that I never get out to California.

24th of Jun, 2009

Caps! i'd like to place a few well intended caps in that @$$. enough, i'm done. Fast taking, east coast jerks, retired to California to continue the swindle. Better hope that money supports the legal woes that are sure to come.