Collectors Training Institute (CTI) / Very unprofessional, harassing, calling me at work when asked not to

CTI contacted me about a past old debt which I was very willing to take care of. When I was unable to make the payment in one installment, they were rude telling me I had made this debt and had to clear it up immediately. I asked for about one to two months to clear everything up, they kept calling. when I asked them not to call me at work, they continued to do so. I gave them a number where I could be reached at any time or if they left a message, I could return the call. Even when I had clearly made arrangements for a payment arrangement on a set date, someone kept calling and harassing me at work. I was not able to talk at work and they would call and badger me with questions I could not answer. I have repeatedly asked for a statement indicating the debt is paid and they repeatedly not mailed me a statement. I know the debt needed to be cleared up (and it was paid off in full) but I did not deserve this treatment. Something should be done to this agency to end the treatment they do to others!