collection bureau / wrongful collection

1 610 waltham way, Sparks, NV, United States
Phone: 800-824-6191

I received A letter that I was turned over to them for collections . I responded to them that this was not my debt and submitted the name and address of whos it was. 30 days later they said it was. How could it be I wasn't living there nor did I use the service (direct TV) well a month later Im still fighting this . It is on my credit report as a dept not paid. I have called repeatedly . Well i tract down the responsible party who called them to pay the bill but due to there terrible review they will send a certified check for the full amount and have my name removed. In return for a statement from them laying out the terms that we have agreed apon.. after 30 min of arguing with them they did send one but wrong account number and not signed. I cannot reach them and now my 35 days are almost done to receive this deal. But they still will not remove my name from the debt that is not mine. these people are crooks. Who gets to turn these people in . Someone needs to intervene here who has a little power and take this down they should not be able to operate and treat people like this.

Ka