Collect Pros / payment for us weekly magazine

1 2714 Denny HwyProsperity, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8644458062

I received a notice from Collect Pros in today's mail. It says that it is an attempt to collect a debt. The notice states that I owe $332.50 for US Weekly Magazine. I DO NOT RECEIVE US WEEKLY MAGAZINE. I HAVE NEVER ORDERED US WEEKLY MAGAZINE. Please report this to the authorities. I plan on turning this over to our local sheriff's department.

Su
May 22, 2015

Comments

• Tr
      22nd of May, 2015

I just received a letter from Collect Pro stating I owe $299.25 for Entertainment Weekly Magazine. I had to look it up online to see what this magazine was. I tried to call the company and I was on hold for an hour and a half. I am to file a complaint.

• Eg
      22nd of May, 2015

I just received a letter from Collect Pro also stating that I owe 299.25 for US Weekly. I have never ordered this magazine or received this magazine. This has to be a scam. I have tried to call them and keep getting hung up on. I will contact the postal service about this fraud mail.

• Ca
      26th of May, 2015

I have received a letter as well, stating that I owe $ 365.75 for Entertainment Weekly Magazines... I have never subscribe anything and never gotten any magazines... I don't understand why this is happening... Going to try and get in touch with the company and see what is going on... Good Luck everyone!>

• Ga
      26th of May, 2015

Im Disputing this notice, charge for a weekly magazine.

Gay