Collect Pros / letter saying I owe a debt that I know nothing about.

1 311 West Third St. Carson City, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-305-3404, another # 888-985-5327

November 3, 2014, I noticed on my Visa statement that there was a charge of $5.87 for a Mango Cleanse on November 2, 2014. I called my Credit Union and had that amount canceled, knowing nothing about what this was or how it was ordered. I called the phone #[protected] that appeared next to Mango Cleanser. No surprise, no one answered the phone. I repeatedly called November 3rd. and 4th, no answer.

In April, 2015, I received a form letter from Collect Pros saying that I owed $79.95 for a Mango Cleanser. I have never ordered or received a Mango Cleanser. The form stated if I didn't pay this amount by May 3, 2015, the amount owing would increase to $99.95.

This is a total Scam.

Co
May 12, 2015

Comments

• Sy
      3rd of Jun, 2015

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I DO NOT KNOW OF ANY ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY MAGAZINE AND I DID NOT ORDER ANY MAGAZINE. THIS IS NOT MY BILL AND I DONT OWE ANY ONE $274.05. HELL I DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ ANY BOOKS OR MAGAZINES I AM WORKING TWO JOBS MONDAY - SUNDAY. JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME.

• Wa
      11th of Jul, 2016

I received the same type of letter and no one would give me straight answers.
    I called the company and they told me I owed them nothing. This is ridiculous
    not to mention annoying on top of this I don't have the time for their scam crap.
    Someone should sue this Collect Pros.