Collect Pros / letter saying I owe a debt that I know nothing about.
November 3, 2014, I noticed on my Visa statement that there was a charge of $5.87 for a Mango Cleanse on November 2, 2014. I called my Credit Union and had that amount canceled, knowing nothing about what this was or how it was ordered. I called the phone #[protected] that appeared next to Mango Cleanser. No surprise, no one answered the phone. I repeatedly called November 3rd. and 4th, no answer.
In April, 2015, I received a form letter from Collect Pros saying that I owed $79.95 for a Mango Cleanser. I have never ordered or received a Mango Cleanser. The form stated if I didn't pay this amount by May 3, 2015, the amount owing would increase to $99.95.
This is a total Scam.
More Collect Pros Complaints & Reviews
- Collect Pros - collections scam 
- Collect Pros - fraud 
- Collect Pros - scam/ attempting to collect money on a product I never ordered 
- Collect Pros - entertainment weekly bill 
- Collect Pros - regenify eye and valere skin 
- Collect Pros - encante
- Collect Pros - valere skin 
- Collect Pros - valere skin - $98.71 
- Collect Pros - account 
- Collect Pros - garcinia health max