Coles Supermarkets — your plastic bag policy
Appalled at Coles' weak-minded retraction of very late intention to stop supplying customers with free plastic bags. Simply aimed at not losing lazy customers. Enlightened and aware people have been bringing their own bags for years both to supermarkets and any other place one needs to pick up goods from.
An about face of the worst kind.
I hope every sentient being will now avoidColes at all costs. I certainly will and will do my utmost to broadcast why to everyone I can.
Hope you lose more customers than you keep
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream