Coles Supermarkets / service

1 Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Bought some wraps today at Coles Parabanks Salisbury S.A.
Checked expiry date before purchase and didn't expiry until December.
Got all the way home and realised the wraps were covered in excessive Mould. then had to get my 3 school aged children plus my week old newborn back into the car and drive all Way back to return them.
When I got back to Coles I politely explained the situation and asked if I could exchange them. The staff member was extremely rude and said they were too busy to go get some more and told me I had to return back into the store to get more and then come back and wait in the line like everyone else. So I had to take all my kids back into the store to grab another packet of wraps and as I was walking back to the register, there was another staff member walking back to the wraps section with the wraps I had just returned so obviously they weren't that busy. I then waited with all my kids back in the checkout line to repurchase the wraps.
Might I add that I specifically travel 15 extra minutes out of my way to shop at Coles as I prefer Coles to Woolworths.
I was served by Julie. Register 006. At 13:19pm. 07/11/2016. Receipt number: 3113. Store: 4953 CS PARABANKS

Ki