Coles Supermarkets / false accusation on the coles facebook page
When someone on your Facebook page (Eric Voss) accused people of taking full trolleys through the self serve so they could steal things, I told him it was wrong to say that. His response was to accuse me of theft. Your page manager thanked him for his comment as though in agreement. I feel my reputation has been harmed by this exchange. I have never stolen from Coles. In fact, on at least two occasions when I was undercharged for an Item, I went back to the service desk, told them about it and paid the correct price. I would like you to publicaly clear this up as I was publicaly libelled.
Here is the exchange:
Eric Voss Thank you Coles for banning trolleys from self service! It's annoying when you only have a few items and someone's at the checkout with a bloody full trolley! Like, really? Can't tell me there not stealing a few items!
Love ❤ Coles. 😍
Linda P Heenan
Linda P Heenan That's a disgusting accusation, Eric. Most people are not thieves.
Eric Voss Linda, my guess I've hit a raw nerve with you. Taken a full trolley thru self serve and NOT scanned a few items? My guess is, yes.
Coles Thanks for your feedback, Eric. :)
Linda P Heenan
Linda P Heenan Eric Voss No! Never! I do not steal and there is Coles thanking you for that feedback as if they agree with you. I want a proper apology for that.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets - Phone support & overcharge
- Coles Supermarkets - abandoned coles trolleys
- Coles Supermarkets - Service on North Sydney brance 2.12
- Coles - hope island. 
- Coles Supermarkets - packing of groceries