Coles Supermarkets / false accusation on the coles facebook page

1 Australia

When someone on your Facebook page (Eric Voss) accused people of taking full trolleys through the self serve so they could steal things, I told him it was wrong to say that. His response was to accuse me of theft. Your page manager thanked him for his comment as though in agreement. I feel my reputation has been harmed by this exchange. I have never stolen from Coles. In fact, on at least two occasions when I was undercharged for an Item, I went back to the service desk, told them about it and paid the correct price. I would like you to publicaly clear this up as I was publicaly libelled.

Here is the exchange:
Eric Voss Thank you Coles for banning trolleys from self service! It's annoying when you only have a few items and someone's at the checkout with a bloody full trolley! Like, really? Can't tell me there not stealing a few items!
Love ❤ Coles. 😍
LikeReply23h
Linda P Heenan
Linda P Heenan That's a disgusting accusation, Eric. Most people are not thieves.
LikeReply17h
Eric Voss
Eric Voss Linda, my guess I've hit a raw nerve with you. Taken a full trolley thru self serve and NOT scanned a few items? My guess is, yes.
LikeReply17h
Coles
Coles Thanks for your feedback, Eric. :)
LikeReply1h
Linda P Heenan
Linda P Heenan Eric Voss No! Never! I do not steal and there is Coles thanking you for that feedback as if they agree with you. I want a proper apology for that.
LikeReply1m