Coles Supermarketsfake scam emails

Hi there
Please see the email below that I get everyday even perhaps 3 x different emails from someone saying that I have won something from coles... It will not allow me to unsubscribe. Since it bears the name of your company I am imploring you to do something about this scam... I do not want my email inbox cluttered with these emails any longer.

Sunny maxwell

"dear sunny maxwell,

Use your personal code 72gh9 to claim your free gift card now.

In the coles email draw we are missing some information from you.
Can you verify your details below:
Email: [protected]@optusnet.com. Au
Full name: sunny maxwell

To verify or change your details before we send you a free coles gift card
- confirm here

Unique code: 72gh9

Why am I getting this? You have received this third party mailing because you granted permission for one of our data partners to supply us with [protected]@optusnet.com. Au. Who sent it? This message was sent to [protected]@optusnet.com. Au by solidofferzz from [protected]@news. Solidofferzz.com. Please add this address to your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox. This email address does not accept incoming mail. Please do not reply directly to this message. How can I unsubscribe? If you would like to be unsubscribed from all future offers sent by solidofferzz, please unsubscribe here. "

Su
Jan 13, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Jan 15, 2017

If you're unable to unsubscribe, block the email address through your email service. Hotmail, Gmail, and others have the option to block email addresses.