Coles Supermarkets — fake scam emails
Please see the email below that I get everyday even perhaps 3 x different emails from someone saying that I have won something from coles... It will not allow me to unsubscribe. Since it bears the name of your company I am imploring you to do something about this scam... I do not want my email inbox cluttered with these emails any longer.
"dear sunny maxwell,
Use your personal code 72gh9 to claim your free gift card now.
In the coles email draw we are missing some information from you.
Can you verify your details below:
Email: [protected]@optusnet.com. Au
Full name: sunny maxwell
To verify or change your details before we send you a free coles gift card
- confirm here
Unique code: 72gh9
Why am I getting this? You have received this third party mailing because you granted permission for one of our data partners to supply us with [protected]@optusnet.com. Au. Who sent it? This message was sent to [protected]@optusnet.com. Au by solidofferzz from [protected]@news. Solidofferzz.com. Please add this address to your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox. This email address does not accept incoming mail. Please do not reply directly to this message. How can I unsubscribe? If you would like to be unsubscribed from all future offers sent by solidofferzz, please unsubscribe here. "
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream