Coles Supermarketscoles mobile deal / staff giving wrong information

I purchased 3 sim 2 sim cards and $60 of credit to try the new coles mobile as I have always been a very loyal customer and seeing an offer advertised thought I would move myself and my children over to coles mobile. I spoke to the staff member at the customer service desk and we went through the deal and I specifially asked her if I get the 7GB of data with every top up or just the first top up. She assured me it was every top up as long as I purchased by a specific date which I did. Then I went home to activate my new sim and find out its only 2GB not 7GB. 7GB is for first top up only. I went back in to ask for a refund as I was given wrong info and was given a direct no!! We cant do that!! I said it was her fault for giving out the wrong info and as they are selling this product they should know the deal but I was told No again. No apology or anything. As a loyal coles customer I feel very let down. Please advise what I can do with the 3 sim cards and $60 of unwanted coles mobile credit I still have?

Sh