Coles Supermarkets — chicken thighs
I bought 1kg of Chicken Thigh fillets from the Bacchus Marsh store at the Deli on Sunday 29.01.2017 around 1.45pm. I went to use them last night for dinner (Tuesday 31.01.2017 and they were off, the whole lot of them had to be thrown away. You think that if you buy a product it wont be off within 2 days. I paid $10.31 for the chicken and never got to even cook any of it. I did not have my receipt as I never thought I would have a problem. If it helps to try and track the register I went through, I spent $49.83 which this had had a discount of $10.00 off for my flybys, cost should of been $59.83.
I shop at this store every week but refuse to shop there again as I work hard for my money and don't like to see it thrown in the bin. If I could get a refund or supply the 1 kg of Chicken I have thrown away that would be nice.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream