Coles Roselands / garry (manager)

1 Lakemba, Australia Review updated:

I went instore to purchase cigarettes, and I asked for $20 cash out all in coins, I have said twice ALL IN COINS. He did not listen and proceeded to give me a note and when I corrected him, he said "this isn't China, we need the coins it's public holiday" I was mortified and left almost in tears. I called to speak to a manager and unfortunately he was the manager. I am Filipino and consider this an act of racism. I would like to make a formal complaint and I would like to be taken seriously as this is not something to be tolerated. If he hated asains, he should not be working.

Ai
Jun 15, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      15th of Jun, 2018

I don't see how not getting "coins" has anything to do with race or what you had for dinner last week

18th of Jun, 2018

@9wood that's because you don't have the insight or haven't bothered to even read the complaint submitted, properly.or perhaps you're merely just another dreary racist as well...

• 9w
      18th of Jun, 2018

@WillardScottCrick so how is asking for coins racist?

18th of Jun, 2018

@9wood ...damned if I know. sure as hell know the response was though. (duh)

18th of Jun, 2018

I agree with you whole heartedly, Coles are fast becoming synonymous with rude, uncaring and shabby customer service and now care to bring racist commentary into the mix as well.I would lodge a formal complaint if I were you also.