Coles / expired/fungas product
On 8 Nov 08, I bought a 'Sharwoods Naan Bread 260g' for $3.39 from Coles Casula. reciept # 1127 as I was hosting visitors in evening.
In the evening, when the guests had already seated at the dinner table, i was just about to open the Naan to heat when I discovered that there were fungas showing in the Naan. I became astonished and shocked to see fungas. I then discovered that the expiry of the product was 11/10/08. This means Coles Casula was selling expired product.
I became so embarrased in front of visitors as they were sitting at the dinner table expecting Naan to be served. From now, i can't expect Coles product to be healthy and safe for consumption. This is a ripp-off...
Fay Williams's Response, Nov 28, 2017
I tried to buy Coles Brand golden syrup at Coles Lavington nsw 2641 & was told it was no longer made or available& I had to the CSR brand, which is to large & is not in squeeze type container, why can't we have Coles brand available again?
Lovelesh Sharma's Response, Mar 16, 2018
Today me and my mother go to dandenong Coles supermarket, when we walked inside the Coles my mother suddenly fall down deu to wet and sleepry floor and she got injured back and also leg bend. They didn’t put any sign board inside that area. When she come home she got to much back pain.
More Coles Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream
- Coles Supermarkets - checkout service