Coles / expired/fungas product

New South Wales, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0405822391

On 8 Nov 08, I bought a 'Sharwoods Naan Bread 260g' for $3.39 from Coles Casula. reciept # 1127 as I was hosting visitors in evening.
In the evening, when the guests had already seated at the dinner table, i was just about to open the Naan to heat when I discovered that there were fungas showing in the Naan. I became astonished and shocked to see fungas. I then discovered that the expiry of the product was 11/10/08. This means Coles Casula was selling expired product.
I became so embarrased in front of visitors as they were sitting at the dinner table expecting Naan to be served. From now, i can't expect Coles product to be healthy and safe for consumption. This is a ripp-off...

• Fay Williams's Response, Nov 28, 2017

I tried to buy Coles Brand golden syrup at Coles Lavington nsw 2641 & was told it was no longer made or available& I had to the CSR brand, which is to large & is not in squeeze type container, why can't we have Coles brand available again?

• Lovelesh Sharma's Response, Mar 16, 2018

Today me and my mother go to dandenong Coles supermarket, when we walked inside the Coles my mother suddenly fall down deu to wet and sleepry floor and she got injured back and also leg bend. They didn’t put any sign board inside that area. When she come home she got to much back pain.

Comments

• Te
      Aug 13, 2018
    Coles Supermarkets - Coles Milk
    woombye
    Australia

Every time I lay my 2 Litre Coles Milk down in my fridge after opening, the Milk leaks everywhere. Therefore, the product can only be stood vertically. This is unacceptable, all containers should have the capacity to be completely sealed after opening.

• Pr
    Coles Supermarkets - reintroducing plastic bags
    Australia

So disappointing that you've back-flipped Coles. You've lost a long term customer today - I won't be back.

• Su
    Coles Supermarkets - Plastic bags
    Collinsvale tasmania

Why doesn't coles donate the 15 cents to aussie farmers

• Me
    Coles Supermarkets - Plastic Bag Ban
    Sydney
    Australia

Coles, no change has ever happened without resistance. People will still buy groceries!

As a proud Australian company, we urge you to lead the way for what could be an incredible shift in the way we as a society think about plastics.
    There ARE alternatives, you CAN do something, you CAN affect change.

Stand up for yourselves. We will back you.

Coles Supermarkets - Plastic Bag Ban Change
    Australia

I cannot believe you changed your policy. It just makes people more lazy and I won't be shopping at Coles again till you change your policy.

It is so sad to see people leaving your stores with plastic bags for FREE.

If you want to backflip give people free non plastic bags

• Fr
    Coles Supermarkets - Price's of Cigarette's
    Caigmore SA
    Australia

I use Cole's Craig more branch, But the price of Bond St 40's is always $1.00 dearer than other local branch's, Please explain!!!
    Cole's Craig more SA $41.50
    Cole's Munno Para SA $40.50
    Cole's Elizabeth SA $40.50

Coles Supermarkets - Coles High Fiber White Sandwich Loaf
    Narre Warren
    Australia

Yesterday evening I have purchase a Coles high fibre white sandwich loaf but today morning when my wife want to make sandwich then she saw loaf is black from the corner. It's serious issue regarding our health. Please take action as early as possible. I enclosed the photo also.

Thanks

Sanjay Kumar

Coles Supermarkets - services
    perth
    Western Australia
    cole.com.au

mary one of you employers is beening very rude to me and others she dosent care abou her job or the customers. i went in there because i got the wrong size nappies nd she just refused me straight away because im black aboriginal man

• La
    Coles Supermarkets - Unethical behaviour
    Australia

I can't express how disappointed I am with you. Backing out on this plastic ban speaks volumes about you as a brand. I grew up shopping here but Woolies has my heart now.

• Do
    Coles Supermarkets - Lamb
    Hartford
    Connecticut

We have buying meat at the new Coles, High Road, Riverton, WA
    The quality has been good. Bought a small lamb roast. Baked it in a foil tray as usual.
    When we removed it from the oven there was 1 litre of water in the tray.
    It appears that Coles is pumping water into the lamb to boost the weight?

• De
    Coles - PlayStation store card
    Sale
    @coles.com.au

I brought this store card and can not activate it
    Have scratched the back, but hasn't shown the letters and numbers very well
    So this card has not been activated as yet
    Have been back in to the store were card was brought and they said I had to get get in contact with you

Debbie farrugia
    58 Dowds Lane Longford
    Victoria 3851

Coles Supermarkets - iceberg lettuce
    Labrador
    Australia

Coles stop cutting the putter green leaves off the lettuce. All That is left is a small white ball.

The youth cutting the green off are clearly unsupervised and lack training in how much to cut off.

Please remedy and note Woolworth stores are just as bad.

Kathy

Coles Supermarkets - meat
    Boronia
    Australia

Meat was weighed incorrectly and i was charged for the extra weight which was never there never thought to check this i wonder how many other times it happens to me and everyone else .please resolved

• Lo
    Coles Supermarkets - wet and dirty floor
    Melbourne
    Australia

Today me and my mother go to dandenong Coles supermarket, when we walked inside the Coles my mother suddenly fall down deu to wet and sleepry floor and she got injured back and also leg bend. They didn't put any sign board inside that area. When she come home she got to much back pain.

• Be
    Coles Supermarkets - coles mexican seasoning mild
    Ballarat
    Australia

I found a Peice of Wood in my seasoning please find attached photo

• Sh
    Coles Supermarkets - completely disgusted
    Windsor
    Australia

completely disgusted in the services i received from the lady working the 12 items or less and the smoke counter at about 1pm today, i went in asking about phones and she was incredibly rude and unhelpful i will be shopping at woolworths from now on thanks for nothing

• Mo
    Coles Supermarkets - deal cigarettes
    Colac
    Australia

I've been buying these cigarettes, and the last 5 packets while smoking the cigarettes and end falls out of them! Burning myself and my clothes. For what we pay these days its horrible!
    I'm sure many more are having the same problem. A lot of money spent to have them fall apart!

Coles Supermarket - carpark
    Moss Vale
    Australia

Your carpark is full of weeds and looks terrible please get some maintenance done so this looks like a nice place to shop

• Ed
    Coles Supermarkets - Coles jasmine rice
    Waterloo
    Australia

I just opened a bag of your jasmine rice today (17 April), and there some bugs in it, it can not be normal right?

• Li
    Coles Supermarkets - australian peanuts in shell roasted
    Beldon
    Australia

I bought these peanuts... i was shelling them last night and found maggots or some kind of worms inside the shell and inside the peanuts themselves... im asking you recall the product as this is not good enough.

Coles Supermarkets - black currant juice syrup
    Perth Metro Area
    Western Australia
    Australia

I purchased the product on Thursday 21/02/18 at my local Coles supermarket at southlands boulevard Willetton. I opened it and cracked the seal and as I was pouring it I noticed something floating. As I observed it I noticed it was a cockroach floating and it looked as though it had been dead awhile as it was dried out

Coles Supermarkets - tomatoes
    Warners Bay
    Australia

I purchased vine riped tomatoes from Coles Warners Bay (NSW).. i cut one open to find a grub, looks like a maggot to me.. it has disgusted me and i have the trown out the entire bunch i purchased!

• Da
    Coles Supermarkets - Deli staff member rude
    Swan Hill
    Australia

Today 1/06/18. A staff member in the swan hill deli refused to serve me and served another customer before me. We do know each other but I would expect her to be professional and treat every customer the same. She was completely out of line and her remarks were rude and embarrassing to me.

Aug 21, 2018
    Coles Supermarkets - Coles Mighty Grains Burnt
    Brisbane
    Australia

I bought a pack of Coles Mighty Grains about 2 weeks ago. Only realised that some of the grains were burnt. Not requesting for anything. Just for your information. Maybe you'll want to check with the factory to make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you.

Aug 26, 2018
    Coles Supermarkets - Coles Penne pasta
    CLEVELAND
    Australia

Not happy at all with this product. Penne broke easily halfway through the cooking.

• Sh
    Coles Supermarkets - coles brand almonds
    Lavington
    Australia

Hi my name is Shivali, 0425255001. I'm so sorry to inform you I bought Coles Brand Almonds from Lavington Coles NSW.
    They are of poor quality, dried, has no taste and flavour. Few of them squashed like half dead.
    Thanks
    Shivali

• Gf
    Coles Supermarkets - coles 12 mini chicken kiev balls
    Brisbane
    Australia

Very unimpressed that I have just opened a box of Coles 12 Mini Chicken Kiev Balls to find that there are only 11 in the box. I now have a mutiny on my hands with children wanting an even number. At the cost of them I'm not very happy.
    Regards,
    Georgie

• Le
    Coles Supermarkets - Strawberryโ€™s mouldy
    Wagga Wagga
    Australia

Hi bought a punet of strawberries

from Coles Glenfield Park Wagga

Wagga Nsw and they are mouldy in

the middle cannot eat them this has

happened a number of times .

Coles Supermarkets - Worst customer service ever from a coles
    Adelaide
    South Australia
    coles.com.au

19th aug18 1pm. Me and my wife went to self checkout. We spent $122.48. Store manager : Travis McKenzie. We were given four toys. When we requested for an exchange of a toy. A lady about 50 years old(staff) with short hair responded in the rudest way, first to my wife and then to me. Same with the manager. Never going . Coles Greenacres store4948

• Fa
    Coles Supermarkets - golden syrup
    Albury
    Australia

Coles albury now don't stock Golden syrup? The only one we can buy is made by CSR,

• Al
    Coles Supermarkets - coles party pies
    Narromine
    Australia

Brought Coles brand party pies. These pies have some party pies with no meat/ mince in them.

• Bo
    Coles Supermarkets - I am complaint about service
    Australia

I went to Coles Northpark shopping center South Australia tonight around 8pm. Self service staff was very unfriendly and discrimination.
    that man also very very rude.He looks angry . He gave me order like a boss.That was very bad experience for me.I think he not training properly for self service area.

• Am
    Coles Supermarkets - superfood veg mix 350gm
    Ringwood
    colessupermarkets.com.au

The superfood veg mix that I bought today had a great big cabbage root in it that was inedible and would have weighed at least 25gms.

Thought I would let you know for future quality control

• Mi
      Sep 02, 2018
    Coles - return and earn voucher
    Bella Vista

Hi there
    I have just been down to Coles at Norwest, Sydney with Return and Earn voucher from Woolworths to redeem my voucher as in the paper this morning it was said that Coles were accepting vouchers and I was told that it could not be redeemed there.

• Ki
    Coles Supermarkets - stevie lee pertzel
    Albury coles

Very rude young lady,
    Needs to get suspended
    Order stuff at deli and young lady just rolls her eyes shes very rude! And i won't be shopping at coles anymore...
    Disappointing

• Ro
    Coles Supermarkets - coles 1/2 leg ham
    Australia

I have 2 leg hams Coles Brand and on the back it has Manufactured Ham, does that mean its all the bits of ham moulded around a bone to make it look like a leg ham ? Not Happy.

• Su
    Coles Supermarkets - orange and mango juice
    ST.PETERS
    Australia

I was buying 50 a fortnight now it seems i cant get it anywhere can you explain why.

• Da
    Coles Supermarkets - Bass code black
    Gosford

A letter I handed in to coles Wyoming au in1976 that took 45 years to hand into the nine network coles has now seen fit not to mind its own business and join in on a code 3 from the police David Corns also David Peter Hemsil...50 railway street lisarow unit10rockertstreetbathurstnswaustralia2795...

• Bo
      Sep 05, 2018
    Coles Supermarkets - mortein natur guard automatic indoor multi insect spray
    Deniliquin
    Australia

Stated on packaging contents as 1 x Diffuser unit, 1 x refill 154g Net, 2 AA Batteries.
    Unopened Package did not contain batteries when opened.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@@@@@@@#######@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@222222222
    ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Sep 06, 2018
    Coles Supermarkets - zymoil low fat 1ltr milk
    Woodend
    Australia

I constantly go into this store for this product but have to be forced into buying skim milk which is terrible, this isn't the only item that is always unavailble, this store manager and other managers at the woodend Coles are either lacklustre or training hasn't been provided correctly, it's disgraceful and locals are fed up with this service...