Coles / expired/fungas product

1 New South Wales, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0405822391

On 8 Nov 08, I bought a 'Sharwoods Naan Bread 260g' for $3.39 from Coles Casula. reciept # 1127 as I was hosting visitors in evening.
In the evening, when the guests had already seated at the dinner table, i was just about to open the Naan to heat when I discovered that there were fungas showing in the Naan. I became astonished and shocked to see fungas. I then discovered that the expiry of the product was 11/10/08. This means Coles Casula was selling expired product.
I became so embarrased in front of visitors as they were sitting at the dinner table expecting Naan to be served. From now, i can't expect Coles product to be healthy and safe for consumption. This is a ripp-off...

• Fay Williams's Response, Nov 28, 2017

I tried to buy Coles Brand golden syrup at Coles Lavington nsw 2641 & was told it was no longer made or available& I had to the CSR brand, which is to large & is not in squeeze type container, why can't we have Coles brand available again?

• Lovelesh Sharma's Response, Mar 16, 2018

Today me and my mother go to dandenong Coles supermarket, when we walked inside the Coles my mother suddenly fall down deu to wet and sleepry floor and she got injured back and also leg bend. They didn’t put any sign board inside that area. When she come home she got to much back pain.

Comments

• Te
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Coles Supermarkets - Coles Milk
    woombye
    Australia

Every time I lay my 2 Litre Coles Milk down in my fridge after opening, the Milk leaks everywhere. Therefore, the product can only be stood vertically. This is unacceptable, all containers should have the capacity to be completely sealed after opening.

• Pr
    Coles Supermarkets - reintroducing plastic bags
    Australia

So disappointing that you've back-flipped Coles. You've lost a long term customer today - I won't be back.

• Su
    Coles Supermarkets - Plastic bags
    Collinsvale tasmania

Why doesn't coles donate the 15 cents to aussie farmers

• Me
    Coles Supermarkets - Plastic Bag Ban
    Sydney
    Australia

Coles, no change has ever happened without resistance. People will still buy groceries!

As a proud Australian company, we urge you to lead the way for what could be an incredible shift in the way we as a society think about plastics.
    There ARE alternatives, you CAN do something, you CAN affect change.

Stand up for yourselves. We will back you.

Coles Supermarkets - Plastic Bag Ban Change
    Australia

I cannot believe you changed your policy. It just makes people more lazy and I won't be shopping at Coles again till you change your policy.

It is so sad to see people leaving your stores with plastic bags for FREE.

If you want to backflip give people free non plastic bags

• Fr
    Coles Supermarkets - Price's of Cigarette's
    Caigmore SA
    Australia

I use Cole's Craig more branch, But the price of Bond St 40's is always $1.00 dearer than other local branch's, Please explain!!!
    Cole's Craig more SA $41.50
    Cole's Munno Para SA $40.50
    Cole's Elizabeth SA $40.50

Coles Supermarkets - Coles High Fiber White Sandwich Loaf
    Narre Warren
    Australia

Yesterday evening I have purchase a Coles high fibre white sandwich loaf but today morning when my wife want to make sandwich then she saw loaf is black from the corner. It's serious issue regarding our health. Please take action as early as possible. I enclosed the photo also.

Thanks

Sanjay Kumar

Coles Supermarkets - services
    perth
    Western Australia
    cole.com.au

mary one of you employers is beening very rude to me and others she dosent care abou her job or the customers. i went in there because i got the wrong size nappies nd she just refused me straight away because im black aboriginal man

• La
    Coles Supermarkets - Unethical behaviour
    Australia

I can't express how disappointed I am with you. Backing out on this plastic ban speaks volumes about you as a brand. I grew up shopping here but Woolies has my heart now.

• Do
    Coles Supermarkets - Lamb
    Hartford
    Connecticut

We have buying meat at the new Coles, High Road, Riverton, WA
    The quality has been good. Bought a small lamb roast. Baked it in a foil tray as usual.
    When we removed it from the oven there was 1 litre of water in the tray.
    It appears that Coles is pumping water into the lamb to boost the weight?

• De
    Coles - PlayStation store card
    Sale
    @coles.com.au

I brought this store card and can not activate it
    Have scratched the back, but hasn't shown the letters and numbers very well
    So this card has not been activated as yet
    Have been back in to the store were card was brought and they said I had to get get in contact with you

Debbie farrugia
    58 Dowds Lane Longford
    Victoria 3851

Coles Supermarkets - iceberg lettuce
    Labrador
    Queensland
    Australia

Coles stop cutting the putter green leaves off the lettuce. All That is left is a small white ball.

The youth cutting the green off are clearly unsupervised and lack training in how much to cut off.

Please remedy and note Woolworth stores are just as bad.

Kathy

Coles Supermarkets - meat
    Boronia
    Australia

Meat was weighed incorrectly and i was charged for the extra weight which was never there never thought to check this i wonder how many other times it happens to me and everyone else .please resolved

• Lo
    Coles Supermarkets - wet and dirty floor
    Melbourne
    Australia

Today me and my mother go to dandenong Coles supermarket, when we walked inside the Coles my mother suddenly fall down deu to wet and sleepry floor and she got injured back and also leg bend. They didn't put any sign board inside that area. When she come home she got to much back pain.

• Be
    Coles Supermarkets - coles mexican seasoning mild
    Ballarat
    Australia

I found a Peice of Wood in my seasoning please find attached photo

• Sh
    Coles Supermarkets - completely disgusted
    Windsor
    Australia

completely disgusted in the services i received from the lady working the 12 items or less and the smoke counter at about 1pm today, i went in asking about phones and she was incredibly rude and unhelpful i will be shopping at woolworths from now on thanks for nothing

• Mo
    Coles Supermarkets - deal cigarettes
    Colac
    Australia

I've been buying these cigarettes, and the last 5 packets while smoking the cigarettes and end falls out of them! Burning myself and my clothes. For what we pay these days its horrible!
    I'm sure many more are having the same problem. A lot of money spent to have them fall apart!

Coles Supermarket - carpark
    Moss Vale
    Australia

Your carpark is full of weeds and looks terrible please get some maintenance done so this looks like a nice place to shop

• Ed
    Coles Supermarkets - Coles jasmine rice
    Waterloo
    Australia

I just opened a bag of your jasmine rice today (17 April), and there some bugs in it, it can not be normal right?

• Li
    Coles Supermarkets - australian peanuts in shell roasted
    Beldon
    Australia

I bought these peanuts... i was shelling them last night and found maggots or some kind of worms inside the shell and inside the peanuts themselves... im asking you recall the product as this is not good enough.