Coles / disgrace to coles

1 Adelaide Metro Area, South Australia, Australia Review updated:

Coles is been now opened in the new Coles complex at Prospect road Prospect Adelaid
the customer service is disgusting
There been a change of management in the year been opened and to me in it self proves to me it cant even get that right, i only go shopping there late in the afternoon or staurday at closing time to grab the bargins and the short dated stock items.
the centre is a very pleasant place with the Chicken shop post Office and Chemist customer service in all these places are fantastic and feel very welcoming Please take a good look at Coles and there staff and maybe you have much happier customer to come shopping there.

Comments

• Fl
      31st of Mar, 2010

I shop at an Adelaide Hills Coles and the service is extreme, either really good or really bad. I've had a great check-out guy who was really friendly & helpful and today I had the rudest older checkout lady, i put 2 green bags on the counter and then she lost one or gave it to the previous customer. I asked where is my 2nd bag and she tried to argue with me I only put 1 on the checkout when i definitely put 2 then she tried to get me to buy another bag to replace it - she never said hello, thankyou just plain rude and very direct like she was patronising me. Also when you are shopping there and the staff are stacking the shelves they never move out of your way and act like you are a great inconvenience to them, they sigh and carry on making it difficult for you to shop up and down the aisles. It is my closest supermarket but i'm really tempted to go further away for better service - is there such a supermarket in the hills that offers good service ???