Coldwell BankingRae Williams

I started working with Rae Williams at Coldwell Banking firm the early part of October 2014 regarding selling my home. On a business level she lack realtor qualities that I’m looking for and general could not provide me with what I was requesting. On a number of occasions I did not hear from her; even if I called and text her. I have personally gone up to the Coldwell office and had the clerk at the front desk to call her and she didn’t answer the phone for him either. I did not get any feedback on the selling of my home unless I send tons of text messages and leave a number of voices messages on Rae Williams’s phone. I continue to request for Rae Williams to simply call me. I have provided you both my work number and my cell number. Her text messages come across as a dictatorship. I did not like the fact Rae Williams made filers for me to pass out; regarding my home being on the market. And when I inquire about placing the flyers in a tub and hanging it on the “for sale” sign she advised me to go to Home Depot and purchase one. I am currently out of $250.00 dollars I gave Rae Williams for the pictures of my home that were never uploaded on the MSD nor did she upload the video footage as promised.

Sh