col-nxpills not ordered

V Review updated:

I ordered a free bottle of pills online on [protected] for a shipping fee of $3.95. It took 10 days for the pills to arrive. Within 15 days after the initial order I received a new chaarge for $89.89 on my checking. After I found out what this charge was for, I called the company . I talked to a very aggressive person who was not happy with me. She finally canceled this order but said I will not get my money back. First, 14 days is not enough time to see if something is going to work for you and second, I think this product is way overpriced. I will be going to my bank and putting a stop payment on this and all future billing to this company. Everyone, please beware of the bad practices of this company and these people.

More col-nx Complaints & Reviews

• S
      Jul 22, 2009
    ColNX
    605 N 21st Ave.
    colnx.com

They will not accept emails or phone calls to cancel and I have one more day with in my time per there
    terms. I have been trying for 4 days.

• M
      Aug 26, 2009

I did not have this problem with Col-nx, but I had that problem with my order of Acai Berry Detox. After 14 days of ordering the trial bottle it came. But It took me 2 days of nonstop calling to finally get through and 1 hour of being on hold to get it cancelled.
    I feel really bloated from the col-nx.

• B
      Oct 10, 2009
    col-nx - charged - no product
    colnx
    Hollywood 33020

COLNX REALLY HAS A SCAM GOING
    After 2 Credit card problem messageS. Did not expect anything, but got charged for shipping sample, plus charge on my two credit cards for full $89.89 each. Colnx will not refund the charges even tho I received nothing other than the sample. Before I had a chance to try the sample, the credit card charges were made. I called them and told them to cancel everything and refund the charges. I did not receive any more products, but they will not refund the charges. I have sent them copies of my credit card charges, they will not budge. The last communication had one sentence, "we do not refund disputed charges". Period! I am going to report this to the Federal Trade Commission, COLNX is just a scam of thieves. It seems there are several names they use, so I have additional unrecognized charges MMMMMMMMMMMMMMad as HHH#$$$#W$^&*))

• 1
      Oct 12, 2009

We had the problem with both companies. We received the second shipment within 10 days of the free trial shipment. By the time I received my credit card statement and noticed the charges, it was outside of the free trial period. I immediately sent both packages back, unopened, return to sender. Because I did not obtain a RMA (return merchandise authorization) the company verified they received the packages back in their warehouse but I can not be refunded because I did not return them the proper way or within the trial period time frame. Do not waste your time or money. This is a scam all the way around!
    The customer service representative stated he was the supervisor and he makes the decisions. When I asked for his supervisor or someone else above him in the company I was told he could not give out that information.

• M
      Nov 09, 2009
    col-nx - charged my credit card when I canceled my order in time.
    Col-nx
    605 North 21st Avenue
    colnx.com

They gave us a trail membership of 14 days. I called on the twelved day and they were closed till monday which was the 14 day. I called monday November 9, 2017 and canceled. They already had charged my acount $89.00 and so I asked the person I talked to when I canceled about me being charged before the the trail date was over and she said they could not refund my money till they received the product back which I am going to do today. I want to be refunded today because I did cancel in the frame time they gave us before charging our account.

That to me is false avertising on their part.

I will never order from this company again for they are not truthful.

Marcelle Ruiz
    RMA #- [protected]

• K
      Dec 07, 2009
    Colnx
    Virginia

I ordered a 10 day supply and was charged $3.95. I received the 10 day supply about 10 days after I ordered the trial. Ten days after the first charge, I was charged $89.89.

When the first package arrived, I immediately called to cancel any further shipments. I was told the second shipment HAD ALREADY been shipped! I would have to mail it back to COLENX when I received the bottle. Only then would my account be credited. COLENX also promised to send a mailing packet. I am still waiting.

• J
      Dec 09, 2009
    Col-nX
    coln-x.com

I returned product in October, 2017. Was told by the company when I called for a product return no. I would be credited on my charge acct. My tracking no. shows they received it on Oct. 22 and I still have not received credit. Now I am showing they have billed me again, and I have not received any product since Sept.

Jan 14, 2010

I agree, however, I don't see any solutions being posted. What is the point if no one helps

Jan 29, 2010
    col-nx
    hollywood 33020
    Florida

sent product back not opened reg. mail but no money 89.89 one story after another six weeks and no refund

• J
      Jun 20, 2010
    col-nx - No credit for return product/cc charges
    Colnx
    colnx.com

I have tried to return this product with the Rm number and the runaround. Never acknowledging the request, transferred to various department.

Finally was told to cancell credit card, for charges that were disputed. Websit www.colnx.com, [protected]@colnx.com, charge changes on credit card to various companies, 6/17/2017 Power Plus PHYSIK Dispute of credit card phone number is [protected] FL same number as on the bottle with customer service
    call between 9-5 est, they are also in flordia.

This company needs to be banded like www.Pharmalabs.net the two were tied to gether for a weight loss program. They are out of business due to the credit card companies complaning through the people scamed.

Aug 06, 2011

YOU MUST THREATEN LEGAL ACTION AND FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB OF FLORIDA TO GET ANY RESPONSE