Coker Floor Co Since 1946 / poor workmanship

1 Dallas, TX, United States
Phone: 972-233-1188

I’ve not only had a bad experience but an expensive one with Coker Flooring Co (since 1946). I spent $10, 000 on real hardwood flooring just 4 years ago from the location in Rockwall, Tx. I started having black spots show up in the wood. I spent another $1000 on plumbers to find out that my foundation is fine. Coker Flooring neglected to lay a moisture barrier between the slab and the flooring so condensation is building up and rotting the wood. I called the Dallas location and even though the same lady from the old store answered the phone and also stated they had many of the same employees from the store in Rockwall, they were a different Coker Floor Co since 1946. She said that they were not liable for the other store’s workmanship. I wonder if they have the same name and the same employees do they have the same practices? And if they continue to buy each other out and change location they will never be responsible for the work done under Coker Floor Co since 1946. And if it is not the same company how can they advertise since 1946! Can someone explain that to me.

Su