Coke Products / going down to 20 cans per case

I went and bought a case of diet coke today only to find that they are now coming 20 cans per case versus 24 cans. I called Coke and was told that it is just an experimental test. I don't think that their experimental test should be at my expense. Not to mention that the price is so high and I'm getting less product. I will no longer support any coke products as I refuse to pay more and get less. I know all of the companies are doing it, but I will be a little bit more choosey when I shop.

Comments

• Te
      23rd of Sep, 2008
    Coke products - SCREW TOPS

I LOVE TO DRINK DIET COKE-CAFFIENE FREE, HOWEVER WHEN IT TAKES A PAIR OF PLIERS OR GOING THROUGH 4-5 PEOPLE JUST TO GET THE TOP OFF, SOMETHING IS WRONG. IF I HAD ARTHRITIS OR WEAKNESS IN MY HANDS, THERE WOULD BE NO WAY TO GET IT OPEN.

• Go
      23rd of Oct, 2008

OMG, I so agree, I finally had to a take a package razor to mine and cut up the side of the lid and then pry it off. Whats up with this new change. If I can't get to my diet coke I become a very nasty person.

• Tl
      25th of Sep, 2009

I was told this was just through Wal-Mart and Pepsi & Dr. Pepper are doing it also. Another Wal -Mart and Co. rip off -- Always