Coinbase / locked account

Coinbase: on [protected]:14, "sorry, account temporarily disabled. please contact support."
9 days 6 emails to support (1 meaningless/robot reply reference to case #: 1401774) and my account is still locked.
My emails:
Coinbase: "we have put a hold on your account’s ability to login for the time being until you are certain that your account is secure."
My reply: I am certain — for over a 12 days I have been certain — for over 8 emails and one automated reply — I have been certain so please unlock my account.
Thanks
Geza"
-=-
After 8 emails my account is still blocked... and their telephone numbers do not connect to humans only recordings.

Ge
Mar 30, 2017

Comments

• Tr
      12th of Oct, 2018

They locked me out of my account after I was upset that they disabled buy for no reason then I wanted to withdraw all my money back to my bank but I'm locked out. I told them I can't sms login cause my phone was stolen then they responded with email that they were going to disable my account for safety till I got new phone. I borrowed my boyfriends phone and emailed them but it's second month and still no reply. Never using them again.