Cognizant Technology Solutions / offer not yet released

1 Kandanchavadi, Chennai, India Review updated:

Hi Cognizant Team,

I had attended interview on 07/07/2018 and completed three rounds(2 Technical & 1 HR round) on same day at Varalakshmi Tech Park, Kandanchavadi for PLSQL skill.

Already it crossed two months and no further response from Cognizant Team. Kindly update the current status.

Thanks,
Gokhul Mahadevan.

Cognizant Technology Solutions

Go
Sep 14, 2018

Comments

• Po
      26th of Sep, 2018

Hi Gokul, have you received your offer letter??

@PoornimaR Hi Poornima, Not yet received my offer

26th of Sep, 2018

Did they ask for photo when they collected your resume?

26th of Sep, 2018

@PoornimaR Yes, I gave my photo with my resume. Also I got mail from Mr Sourakar(Sourakar.Chaudhuri@cognizant.com) on 18/08/2018 with subject 'Regarding Cognizant Offer' and 'Ask for my Photograph'. I shared my photo to him on same day.

27th of Sep, 2018

Ok. I had attended interview for same Plsql on 8 th September at Varalakshmi Tech Park.. package discussed and was told I will get a call from hr followed by the offer letter but I have not received any further communication from them after that.

Pls let me know in case u get any updates in near future..

27th of Sep, 2018

@PoornimaR Sure..

18th of Oct, 2018

Hi,
    I am also in a same situation .I got the photo upload mail after that no response from them.The person sourakar chowdury is not responding to mails.

22nd of Oct, 2018

@Anish999 Better you search for other job. As you said, Sourakar chowdury is not responding to mail and calls. CTS offer process is worst.

22nd of Oct, 2018

@gokhul they are still doing walk-ins for plsql/sql skills.I don't know what they are doing and what they mean

22nd of Oct, 2018

@Anish999 @Anish.. My friend also had attended interview on Jan2018 but offer not yet released. I guess they conducting walk-ins for every weekend more than a year. I'm also in same confusion why they are wasting candidate time and reputation of CTS.

15th of Nov, 2018

@Anish999 Hi Anish, gokhul,

Any updates on offer letter??? M still waiting!

16th of Nov, 2018

@PoornimaR No update on offer.. Better check for some other organization..