Coffey Bros Moving

Posted: Nov 12, 2015 by

Team arrived with delay and didn't rush when they worked

3236 North Pulaski Road Chicago, Illinois
I decided to express my feelings about the company Coffey Bros Moving. I got the quote from them and as their employees told that the move would take approximately 4-7 hours. They arrived with 2 hours delay and the team consisted of 5 men. One was slow and couldn’t perform simply tasks. Others worked slowly and had cigarette’s breaks too often. So, in result I have overpaid them, but the main problem was team’s tardiness. Not recommended.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Comments

D  3rd of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
Sorry to hear about your experience but we had a great move with Coffey Bros. Moving! In fact, it was the best move I had ever made. I have used several moving companies over the years and no other company paid as much attention to detail, or provided the same level of customer service that they did. The men were professional, courteous, friendly, and super efficient. They quoted me 8 hours and the move only took 6. In the end the movers saved me over $300. I highly recommend them.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree