Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer / Coffee Mate Formula Change

Nestle Coffee Mate
Coffee Mate has changed their formula to a nasty chemical tasting blend. They used to be the best, but when you write them, they acknowledge the issue but don't say if they're going to change back to the original formula.

D  6th of Feb, 2009 by
They taste fine to me, im sure they had a good reason for changing the formula. Did you ask why they changed it?
N  21st of Feb, 2009 by
i totally agree! they've added more sodium to the non fat and it leaves a bitter aftertaste...bring back the regular non fat french vanilla!!
A  7th of Mar, 2009 by
100% agree, I send them an e-mail back in December here is what they wrote back to me on Dec. 11th:

Thank you for providing us with your feedback.

We recently made a slight change to our formula. This change was not intended to result in any difference in the taste of the product. However, we do realize that some consumers are noticing a difference.

Your opinion is very important to us as a valued, loyal Coffee-mate consumer, and we are committed to providing you with the best tasting and highest quality products. We are currently working to resolve this issue as quickly as we can and would be happy to follow up with you when we have more information to share.

We appreciate your patience and your loyalty.

In the meantime, we encourage you to try some other Coffee-mate products.

Beverly Watson
Consumer Response Representative
A  14th of Mar, 2009 by
I am deeply disappointed that they chose to change the formula. I have been a BIG fan for years. This morning I was looking forward to my coffee and opened a new container of the Sugar Free French Vanilla. YUCK!!! What a let down. I will now have to try the "other" company's version of this...which I remember not liking as much as Nestle's but what choice do I have now????
A  15th of Mar, 2009 by
I have noticed the after taste in the Cinnamon Vanilla and the Italian Sweet Cream. But the Cinnamon Bun I recently purchased doesn't have the problem. Of course it could be pre-formulation change, as it had a foil closure as well. I sure hope the new plastic closures aren't using a lubricant or something that is creating the off-taste
N  9th of Dec, 2010 by
I agree! I noticed a difference right away with the Original low fat and their fat free -ick! Bring back the original formula, please!