[Resolved] Codrin / unsubscribing from twoo and money refund

5 Romania

I was looking for a way to unsubscribe from my twoo account. Instead I accidentally pushed the buy credits button and I was charged without a warning ("are you sure you want to buy") .

I do not need anymore credits. I just want my money back and completely and permanently delete my twoo account.

Please, e-mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com, so we can solve the issue.

Thank you in advance!

Codrin Dragusanu

• Resolution statement

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Oct 30, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I see that you have deleted your account already. I'm very sad to see you leave! We hope that you decide to come back on Twoo and we will see you again soon. :)
    I’ll arrange for a refund through your credit card immediately. The amount will either not be billed, or will be credited to your credit card as soon as possible. Your Credits will be cancelled starting from today.

Don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we could help you with!

Oct 27, 2017