[Resolved] Codelocke Solutions,LLC / Computer

Apr 27, 2015
Codelocke Solutions,LLC
25 Willis St 14
Phone: 1-508-720-8142
This company promised to clean all the Trojan Horses and spyware from my computer.They were also supposed to install a antivirus, on my computer.They did not do nothing to my computer, but they charged me $199.99 for the services that they promised to do.Please follow up on this complaint and get back to me.My email address is jessechendrix@bellsouth.net.You can also call me at [protected].Thanks, Jesse Hendrix

Resolution statement

I had to call them two times at 1-508-720-8142.They refunded the $199.99 back into my bank account on 04/28/2015.It was not a pleasure to do business with them.They gave me a hard time about it, but they finally gave me my money back.I would not recommend that no one do business with this company.

More Codelocke Solutions,LLC Complaints & Reviews

Plus Codelocke Solutions - Scam [1]
Plus Codelocke - Scam [1]
Plus Codelocke - Claims of putting a firewall on my pc

N  29th of Apr, 2015 by
I had to get really demanding with them.
A  17th of May, 2015 by
Very pushy to get your money w/o allowing any discussion. Was told I MUST sign up today or could not get the 'special' price of $199.99. In my book this is a HUGE red flag & I am attempting to contact Yahoo! to ask why they do business w/ these bozos. Of course Yahoo! claims to be having 'technical difficulties' when I try to post this question to them. Did NOT give them CC info & saved screen shots of all the supposed reasons I needed assistance in the first place.
N  9th of Sep, 2015 by
I was transferred to a supposed CISCO technician and told had to get this security firewall for either 299.00 or 599.00 depending on length of warranty. I told Paul that I wanted to do research before I spent that much money since I had never heard of this company Code Locke Solutions. I ask for a call back number and all I got was silence. I called out Paul's name several times, but no response...I guess that says it all!!!
A  15th of Nov, 2015 by
I had a same issue. I called what I found in google a number for yahoo customer service because I could not download Yahoo Messenger on my new PC. They told me that my yahoo had been accessed by 2 places over seas. The said if I pay 199.99 I would get a Cisco Technician and a lifetime protection and would not have to worry again. They transferred me to the CodeLock people and everyone I spoke too was abusive on the phone. Then stopped their access to my PC in mid service because I did not feel right about the way things were going on. I then received a call and they left a message saying if I did not want the service to call back and they would refund my fee if I told them I did not want the service. When I called the number back they harassed me and said "Why did you accept the service if you didn't want it" and then said they would refund my 199.99 fee but would have to charge me 49.99 fee. I told them to do that because I didn't want to deal with them anymore. I just called my credit card company and cancelled my card and disputed charge. Will see what happens if they reply to my credit card company to fight the fees. Company says in MA but the guy I spoke with said they were in India!
A  22nd of Jan, 2016 by
When trying to send Email via Yahoo (I'm ATT and Yahoo is the designated email provider) I was told I was blocked from sending email either because I was hacked or had violated some Yahoo code and was in Yahoo jail. After over a month of continuing problems with ATT/Yahoo with what to my mihd was a denial of service ATT FINALLY gave me the Yahoo direct number. Yahoo said nope no Yahoo jail you've been hacked. After a few minuted they put me on with a CODELOCKE SOLUTION LLC tech(?). In short they wanted $399.99 to setup a LIFETIME Secure Socket Layer. I found the "technician" pushy and disrespectful and after a very few minutes my spidy sense went on alert and I said I'd have to check them out BEFORE I spent a pile of money. I checked and will not go back.
A  27th of Feb, 2016 by
I contacted the yahoo customer service and Roy the technician told me that I was having Yahoo problems because my account was hacked in Russia and NYC. He said he would get a Cisco Technician for removing the csrss.exe Trojan and cleaning up my computer, providing a lifetime protection that would not have to worry again, by paying CD$ 500 or a second option of a 5 years plan for CD$ 300. He opened a website screen from CODELOCKE SOLUTION LLC where I should put my CC number and other information, which I refused, saying that I would investigate this further. He was very upset and tried to push that I continue the transaction. I did not do it because I found this more suspicious than my computer being hacked.
A  9th of Apr, 2016 by
My parents are 88 and just got scammed by CODELOCKE SOLUTIONS LLC. They thought their emails had been hacked because they both forgot their passwords. Anyway, somehow they googled the number for what they thought was yahoo and somehow "YAHOO" recommended they call Codelocke. They called Codelocke and were told the Russians hacked both their accounts and offered to protect them for a fee of $499. My parents gave them (3) different credit card numbers because the company said the first (2) were not going thru. There is nothing wrong with my parents credits cards, computer or email addresses. I got the email situation fixed in 15 minutes once I knew about the problem and made them cancel all the credit cards they gave to Codelock.
Cut to the chase - this company charged my parents $499 3 times