Code Ace Solutions / No training

I signed up for Code Ace Solutions training program. They promised me I would get live on the phone training every day which turned out not to be the case. They are supposed to provide customer support but when you call even during their office hours they keep you waiting on the phone.

Iw
Apr 12, 2013

Comments

• Ka
      21st of Apr, 2013

Really funny make sure what you post rather than just posting wrong info...Why they provide customer support to you.. it's not customer support company. I took the training from them in Microsoft technologies They are the best in taht and taken care at every level like helping in assignments. TRUST me Code Ace Solutions is the company who cares for you. I been with these guys for more than a year, never faced any problem. I am writing this review for the guys who may mislead by these wrong reviews and suffer in fining proper palce to learn technology and get teh job.

• Sw
      6th of Apr, 2016

Very very bad consulting company, They bring students and house them in a guest house like 15 in one house. Train them, cook up resumes like 7 years experience for people that have 0 years of experience, fake interviews and the list goes on. This company does nothing but fraud, Shame on owner Srikanth. This guy should be in jail.
    it has very bad track record, It does not pay salaries on time. This employer has very crude mentality.
    Please beware and don't encourage this time of fraud companies.