Cococontacts.com / Will not order from this company again

At first, everything seemed to be ok. I received my order within a month, only to find that only 2 pairs were inside the package instead of the 3 that I ordered. I wrote them and told them about my problem, they said they were temp. out of stock, and would ship when they get more in. A month and a half passed, and I e-mailed them where is the rest of my order? It took a long time to get a response and they said they still don't have them in. After sending several e-mails without response, I finally received one stating if I would like another pair instead. I said yes, and had to pick another pair, sent the e-mail. No response back. I sent them another e-mail asking if I was supposed to get confirmation # or what. No response. Then finally I got a reply stating that I will receive a confirmation shortly...three days passed, no confirmation. Long story short, A lot of unanswered e-mails, and it took a total of 3-4 months to receive the rest of my order. Will not order from this company again.

Mi

Comments

• Ti
      23rd of Aug, 2011

Fraudulent... I ordered some contacts and never received them.