Coco Cosmetics / Unauthorized billing

I ordered several products off of Coco Cosmetics website at www.cococosmetics.com. They gladly took my money over a month and a half ago and have not shipped me my product. I have tried to call several times- but their phone mail box is full. I have also emailed them several times with no response.

Buyer beware - I don't know who these people are - but DO NOT do business with them. Rip off! I spent a lot of money and I'm sure I will never get the product or my money back.

Va

More Coco Cosmetics Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Rw
  16th of Aug, 2009

I never got mine either they need to be shut down this is ridiculous

Ih
  13th of May, 2010

Continually ignored my calls and emails. Until I sent an angry (but perfectly legal - eg chargeback, bbb, etc.) text message - He finally called back sounding startled as if I had threatened bodily harm. The item is backordered (discontinued) and so I asked to please cancel it. Why couldn't he punch the "Reply" button a month ago and tell me this in the first place? The main number listed all over the website is actually a cellphone that accepts text messages. It is so stupid in that it has an automated reply that says "Send more info." and I reply with the order information, and he ignores it and never calls or replies.