coco cola / coco cola lottery

India Review updated:

Chorlton Street Business Park
Blackwater Camberley
Surrey GU17 9AB
London, United Kingdom.

Dear Guaranteed Winner:

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note for being part of the 13 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions. Coca Cola Lottery Co-Operations felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the coca cola consumer's around the global world. Be informed that all is set for the diplomat to proceed with the delivery of your winning Prize Parcel to your home address which you have provided to this office. Our diplomat (MR.JOHN HARRY) will arrive India on Monday 9Th July 2012 to deliver your valid won cheque and your HP laptop and Samsung Galaxy to you.

To avoid any delay of carrying out his duty as stipulated, You are advice to make available the required Rs.25, 000.00 INR when he arrives to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the India International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass custom's clearance without hesitation. We advise you keep your winnings confidential until our diplomat arrives your doorstep for a maximum security of our diplomat.

Please note that your custom (Indian Custom) will demand for the list charges below:
Custom Clearance Fees : Rs. 16, 000.00 INR
Registration Of Package : Rs. 9, 000.00INR
---------------------------------------------
TOTAL AMOUNT = 25, 500.00 INR
---------------------------------------------
FLIGHT INFORMATIONS OF OUR OFFICER DIPLOMAT JOHN HARRY TO INDIA
Departure Date/ Time: - July 8Th 2012 -7:00PM = United Kingdom Time
Arrival Date/ Time: - July 9Th 2012 - 9:35AM = (Asia) India Time
Flight No: British Airways BA0257.

According to our flight information booked by this company, the flight will arrived in INDIA then our diplomat will take a local flight or any other possible means to your state where he can locate your Home address. The Diplomat (MR.JOHN HARRY) will also assist you cash your winning cheque in any of your local Bank and lodge it in your account and then take photographs with you and your family before leaving. Attached to this mail is a scanned copy of our diplomat's Passport so that you can recognize him when he arrives and also attached of the letter of trust/Guarantee from the UNODC

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs.25, 000.00 INR to India custom before our representative (MR.JOHN HARRY) will leave the airport to your home contact address given to him. You are require to send a scan copy of your recent photograph or any ID Card for Easy Identification, and also resend your details below for comfirmation.

Name:
Address:
Phone Number:

On behalf of the entire members and staff of The Coca Cola International Lottery and the British gaming board, I want to congratulate you and your family for this wonderful opportunity. kindly call our office on this number if there is any question to ask.+[protected]

PLEASE DO CALL CUSTOMER LINE FOR CONFIRMATION: ( TEL: +[protected])

Yours faithfully,
153K View Share Download
LETTER OF GUARANTEE.jpg
184K View Share Download

coco cola

Comments

• Lo
      Sep 15, 2009
    coco cola - lottrey scam
    India

i have recieved a mobile sms saying i have won 1 million pounds, and have been told to contact mr roland for claim with and adress at live .com is this a fraud or true sms on my mobile, if it is true please tell me how to claim my prize

• Ro
      Sep 16, 2009

DON'T BE SUCKED IN I JUST ABOUT DID?

Hi and yes i am a sucker for these blinken things to so your not the only one, soon as you get one of these things all you see are $$$ signs so your natural instink is wow how great this would be not only for your self but also your families.

I have received several but here a just a few, VISA CARD MSN INTERNATIONL MEGA JACKPOT, UNITED KINGDOM Lotteries, INTERNATIONAL Lotto Organization Vour Mousque BP Ponto, and alote more.

It's a pitty that nothing can be done to stop this or stop these hungry gold digging un-human b-----ds, but hey what goes around comes around 3times worse so goodluck to all you pig hunters...lol cos i was a sucker but not no more thanks too google...

Happy hunting

Kind Regards

Rose

DON'T LET THEM FULL YOU...

• Ks
      Aug 27, 2010

how is the draw amount

Dec 22, 2010

i received sms yesterday that i won 450000 pounds prize. it is wrong or right? please tell my mb. no. 09427217170. as soon as.

Jan 07, 2011

I received sms yesterday that i won 450, 00 gbp prize . Is it true or not. please tell me as soon as possible and my mobile number is 09315101213 & 09023135000

• Dh
      Jan 07, 2011

i receiced sms friday that i won 450, 00 gbp prize it is wrong or right please tell imidetelly my mb. no. 09712733131 as son as

• Md
      Jan 10, 2011

i received an sms yesterday that i won 450000 pounds prize. what is it ? please tell on my mob. no. 09135120572. as soon as

• Rs
      Feb 03, 2011

i received an sms 30.01.2011 Sunday that it won 450000 pounds prize it is wrong or right please tell imidetelly my mobile no. 9884271120 as soon as

• Ra
      Jun 30, 2017

I have received the message of Coca cola lottery winner. Prize money 4.65 crores. It's true or fake. Attached Unodc letter of trust/guarantee letter.

Sep 24, 2018

My name is Mr . James Bent from United Kingdom; This morning I arrive in IGI International AirPort New Delhi with your CHEQUE OF 4crores AND FORD SUV on FORD MOBILE PROMOTION AWARD UK 2018. As soon as you receive this email you are advice to proceed to bank and deposit 24, 800 Rupees into custom account number. Deposit the said amount which is for Tax clearance/Registration charges of (RS 24, 800) only

PLEASE THIS IS THE ABOVE DETAILS WHERE YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE REGISTRATION PAYMENT OF 24, 800INR TO CUSTOM AGENT ACCOUNT

ACCOUNT NAME : MR THANGBIAK LUN

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 32616101800

IFSC CODE : SBIN0006182

STATE BANK OF INDIA

See this mail and proceed to STATE BANK OF INDIA for immediately deposit of 24, 800 India rupees. Note AFTER DEPOSIT YOU ARE TO SEND A SCAN COPY OF YOUR DEPOSIT RECEIPT AND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER so that I can transfer to your bank account today and I we becoming to your home address to deliver your Ford car to you today.

Please don't forget to send me a scan copy of your deposit receipt and your bank account number where I have to transfer your prize money.

Sep 24, 2018

@Vijaya Nair Plz inform me this mail is fake or not