Cocacola Int'l Mobile Draw Uk. / winning notification cocacola int'l mobile draw uk.

1 MumbaiMumbai, India Review updated:

I got this sms on my mobile from "BA-AWARD"
It is showing me that my mobile no has got "450000 Pounds" in ongoing cocacola INT'L mobile draw UK.
And its below To claim your prize
Contact- DR MARK Via Email.
cocacoladraw36@hotmail.com

I wanted to confirm is this true.
Or its cheating or Fraud Scam...

• Mùkhåtīb Xãíf's Response, Apr 17, 2018

mari fridge kharab hai mujhy new fridge chahiyee

• Kingt's Response, Jun 19, 2018

I bought 4 cases of coke products but my minute maid had 2 empty cans

Comments

• Ia
      6th of Dec, 2010

my name is raja. my mobile number is (9033875603).
    a message your have a number won is 450, 000 gb pound a coca-cola award.
    my name :raja s mirza
    my house address:millat nagar socity, kapadvanj road nadiad,
    national :india

Wakefield
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom
    Tesco.co.uk

Hi I purchased 12 mulitipack of coca cola from tesco I opend 4 cans so far and it taste weird syrupy and its very flat with white foam/froth I dont understand went to tesco they advised me to contact the coca cola company

• Kr
    The Coca-Cola Company - Coca Cola 500ml buddy bottle
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I bought a bottle of Coca Cola and the bottle was expired a month. The consumer should not be expected to check if the cold drink is expired or not. This bottle was purchased from a vending machine located at Kempton Park, Johannesburg, South Africa.

• Ti
    The Coca-Cola Company - Driver
    Fort Wayne
    Indiana

Almost ran into us in parking lot because on phone

• Wa
    Coke - coke
    Durban
    South Africa
    coke.co.za

Hi I buy coke every single day I have noticed that when I open the sealed bottle to pour into my tumble all the gas comes up and when the gas settled the coke is flat. I guess your quality controller is not doing his or her job correctly I would really appreciate if you could look into this matter. I can be contacted via 0763339878
    Thanks

The Coca-Cola Company - can of coke cola
    LANCASTER
    England, Lancashire
    United Kingdom

...hi I'm new to everything about this subject but filling a takeaway on Thursday night I had a can of coke cola .. and in this can was a hard lump on gel like substance I am having it analysed and I intend to speak with my solicitor I thought I would also email you as I didn't see any harm in doing so...

• Ki

The Coca-Cola Company - Diet Coke Feisty Cherry
    HARRISON
    Arkansas

6/20/2018
    This was the first time I drank this product, found it to have a terrible after taste.
    Tried 2 cans out of an 8 pack I cannot drink this stuff it's nasty.
    Sorry I'm a long time coke fan to boot.
    Please refund my money or a reimbursement for original coke.

• Ka
    The Coca-Cola Company - Coca-cola
    Waterbury
    Connecticut

I brought a 12 pack of coke and as I was putting them into the fridge, one of the cans was empty. It didn't have a hole and it wasn't damaged. It was completely intact. I was a little disappointed with that. I thought everything gets check before it gets boxed and shipped?

• Sh
    The Coca-Cola Company - 2 liter of coke
    Cumberland ky

I purchased two 2 liters of coke . They both had a biter taste and was flat. I had a glass of coke in ice. After drinking it and complaining about the taste a few times. I got really sick to my stomach and began to bring it back up and every thing else In me for about 30 mins. This was the first time I had gotten sick on a coca cola product.

• Nu
    Coca Cola - diet coke ginger lime

Taste is utterly bland. The lime is faint...much less than Diet Coke w/Lime. The ginger is barely more than the basic Coke taste, and is mostly an after taste. The skinny cans are easy to knock over and splash in cup holders. Every aspect of this is a FAIL. Was it tested with human beings?

• Fr
    The Coca-Cola Company - diet coke

Bought a diet coke 2-liter today that tastes expired at Dollar General. Sure enough, has "2016" by the Proof of Purchase. No other dating. And I *saw* the Coke truck delivering to that store. It only stores about 6 or so bottles of Diet at a time. So it's Coke's fault. It should watch its drivers.

• Re
    The Coca-Cola Company - soda
    Far Rockaway, ny
    cheriselharris38@gmail.com

I shop a Costco every month and I love coca-Cola but this month some of the soda where flat I get the case of 32 and some had a funny test I'm going to get some more next month I hope I don't have the same experience. my email is cherisrlharris38@gmail.com

• Mk
    The Coca-Cola Company - difreeser problam
    sanjar por
    Pakistan

mera fidge boht dino se kharab hai mujhy new fridge chahiye takey main apni company chala sakoo

• Pe
      20th of Aug, 2018
    The Coca-Cola Company - Diet Lime Coke discontinued!
    Columbia, SC

And now I can't find it at all!
    Please reconsider and put Lime Diet Coke back in your active line.
    No ginger!

• Ih
    The Coca-Cola Company - My sim number is widening praic
    Puttalam

YOUR DIALOG SIM NO. IS THE WINNER OF 500, 000.00 BRITISH POUND FROM COCA COLA COMPANY UK. TO CLAIM SEND NAME, ADDRESS, MOBILE NO. AGE. TO cocacolap1@hotmail.com

• Je
    The Coca-Cola Company - diet coke
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

I purchased a 20oz diet coke, this had the worst flavor (lack of flavor) ever.I drink between 4-12 bottles daily and have never experience such lack of flavor. The UPC product code is 490450.

• Tg
    The Coca-Cola Company - Delivery
    Decatur
    Tennessee

Hello. I shop a family Dollar in Decatur TN daily. Store #07490. They can't get there delivery of product on a weekly basis. They are constantly out of your products. The driver has a attitude about delivering to the store. I don't know why if he is scheduled to deliver your products, that he would be short or out of the product on his truck.

• Ge
    The Coca-Cola Company - coke zero no sugar

One can in a 24 box of coke zero no sugar was completely empty. Never encountered this before. Had no holes in can, had not exploded. Just one can unopened and empty. Feel a bit cheated. I purchased this case of soda at walmart in germantown md. 20876