Coca Cola Mobile Draw / complaint against cocacola

United Kingdom Review updated:

Please find the attachment which i'm reporting the complaint
=

coca-cola mobile draw center, london, se110 7na - united kingdom. tel: +44 [protected]
Attention please, mr jagadeesh t s

We are writing to inform you that a resolution has been made and decision has been taken by the authorities of uk lottery board of directors due to the laws & policies imposed on monetary transaction by the uk government to checkmate movement, sources of finances subjecting it to scrutiny and making sure they are free from terrorism, money laundry & related financial offenses as ruled in the world court.
Having considered all possible measures to convey your cash prize, we resolve to uk a special delivery courier company under uk diplomatic. we have made all necessary arrangement to deliver your winning prize directly to your country for free home delivery.

The delivery of your prize is currently on process the way as it is passing through the uk diplomatic. we realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving uk to asia. let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid, therefore you will only be required to pay for the clearing charges, the custom duties in india once the diplomat arrives india before he proceed to your house.

We are obliged to inform you that your prize fund has been programmed & packaged through the global express courier diplomatic, to be delivered to your door step in india, the promotion organization and our bank are in together to packaged your fund as a consignment to be delivered to you in your country where you should be called upon the arrival of the diplomat.

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your cash award prize to you as he has a little time to spend in india. please make the clearance available to him immediately he calls you for clearing out the consignment (fund).

It is the duty of the senior diplomat mr. philip richard. to guide you and advice you on what to do without any complication. this money is to pay there in your country immediately the diplomat mr. philip richard arrive to enable airport customs authorities release the consignment to him for the final delivery without any delay and for easy and smooth delivery on your consignment towards your house.

He will call you immediately he arrives india and he will instruct you on how to pay the estimated clearance charges of 240. gbp equivalent to 18, 750 indian rupees, try to made it available to enable him clear your consignment from the custom and proceed to your address, he will make 100% safe delivery to you after your payment is been confirmed and receipted by indian customs.

The diplomat will personally present to you all the relevant documents to guide you against any governmental queries. you are advice to make the required sum of 18, 750 indian rupees available to the diplomat mr. philip richard in his arrival on 22/07/2012 in india. immediately he instructs you to do so, this is to enable him clear your package from the custom. please you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your door step for security reasons.

The telephone number is very necessary because the number would be called by the diplomat before the funds would be handed over to you as to sure that the package is handed over to the rightful person. your secret consignment lock is (00118) mi 4985-00 and parcel no -334425

Diplomat departure and arrival schedule (please send ur contact number and your I d proof to our diplomat on [protected]@hotmail.co. uk)

The diplomatic officer will be arriving india and you are to send to our diplomatic officer a copy of your id prove (id card/ passport / voters card or driver license copy) to enable him identify before he arrives your country (india). below is his flight information:

Departure date /time: 21/07/2012 -10:15:00 p. m (uk time)
Arrival date /time: 22/07/2012 9:30 a. m (india time)

Highly important note: your diplomatic parcel is containing the following:

A} your complete winning fund (amount of gbp 500, 000.00)

B} the original / hard copy of your winning certificate.

C} your cash allocation certificate from the financial services authority (f. s. a.)

D} your certificate of merit from ministry of justice (uk)

F} your foreign exchange certificate from hm treasury (uk)

Make sure that the indian customs authorities charges is ready for the diplomat to clear the consignment out there in your country, this is to avoid any complication with the senior diplomat mr. philip richard and your government while in your country.

Be informed that all the documents related to your consignment has been programmed and packaged inside your consignment and if you fail to understand, please e-mail us back.

If you have any question or problem do not fail to contact us via call or e-mail us for support.

Best regards,

Rev. dr. max williams

director,
Coca cola mobile promo 2012
Contact no.,
Tell:+44 [protected]
Tell:+44 [protected]

warning! warning!!

Do not tell people about your prize award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.
You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other organizations or coca cola company. this is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning.in event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such.

Comments

• Pm
      Jun 11, 2010
    Coca Cola Mobile Draw - YOUR MOBILE WON $ 100000
    FBN MERCHANT BANK
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +448712370696

THAY ARE CALLING REGULARLY ASKING TO PAY FOR CLEARANCE CHARGE AT AIRPORT CHARGE IN DELHI. AND SAYING YOU WON $100000 usd CASH PARCEL . I s true or fals? plz let me know.

• Su
      Sep 01, 2010
    Coca Cola Mobile Draw - Regarding Prize Mony
    coca cola mobile draw 2010
    hhhhhhhhhhh
    India
    Phone: 9898989898
    www.hptsoftware.in

Dear sir, we got a sms that we have won prize of 35, 000 billion in coca cola mobile draw 2010 on mobile no. 9999220299. My name is surajkant kamal. Please suggest us if it is true then how we will get our prize.

• Su
      Sep 01, 2010

what is this?

• Ro
      Jul 23, 2012

Considering this is clearly a scam from someone CLAIMING to be a representative of the Coca Cola company, why would your complaint be against Coca Cola?

• Ka
      Jul 23, 2012

they're too stupid to figure it out.

• Wa
      Jan 02, 2013

My name is Waqas. 500, 000 British pounds'm going to win the claimant. CCC 0I0MD1512 is my personal identification number. Please help if my period.
    My e-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
    Mobile # 00923333697534

Jan 20, 2013

Try to contact INTERNATIONAL COMPLAINT BOARD email:complaint.[protected]@activist.com, they me and my family to receive my winning prize

• Ra
      Apr 06, 2014

IS IT TRUE OR FAKE? GUYS PLEASE SUGGEST ME . Because i also got an email from this company that i have won 500 pound.

• Do

Feb 14, 2015

CONTACT ANTI FRAUD INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:[protected]@gmail.com

• As
      Feb 23, 2015

YE SAB MADARCHOD THAG VIDYA CHALA RAHE HAIN.