Coca Cola / driver/delivery

Osseo, MN, United States Review updated:

I am a cashier at a liquor store and we received a delivery from coke today 6/28/2016 at 10:13 a.m. The driver/delivery people were extremely rude and I did not appreciate it, they mixed up dates and did not put the stock away. When I was checking in the stock there was a mix up so I went to go grab my manager just to make sure I wasn't messing anything up and the guy (African American) was yelling at me saying I didn't have to go get him just being very rude. When I got my manager the guy was still being very rude yelling at both me and my manager. I just thought that I would bring this to the attention of the company. I love coke and it's the only soda we drink at my house so it's very disappointing when the people who work there act this way.
I unfortunately did not get the guy's name but here is some info that I hope helps Driver: 0930
It was at star liquor in Maple Grove Mn

Je
Jun 28, 2016

Comments

• Je
      Jun 28, 2016