Coca Cola / flat 12 pack caffeine free diet coke

1 CO, United States Review updated:

Just opened can of Diet Caffeine Free Coke Inside number N69KFABAMBRN and had 2 cans so far and both flat. Can't seem to find a place on their website to let them know about this. $4.00 isn't that much, but I do expect to get the quality product for my $4.00

Comments

• Qu
      25th of Jul, 2009

I've been getting a lot of "flat" cokes in their plastic bottles lately as well. I went to their web site to make them aware of this quality problem. You are correct that there is no way to contact them other than their phone number which I will call on Monday. One would think that a company of this size would want feedback from it's customers. I guess NOT.
    I also quit the coke rewards program for the exact reasons stated. The program is a joke!!

25th of Jul, 2009

SEROIUSLY JSUT RETRUNR THE PROUDCT TOO THE SOTRE WEAR YOU BAUGT IT, ,

THE WLILL GIFT YOU AONTHER ONE I POROMIS, ,

ITS NAT WOTHR YOUO EDNIDNG YOURE RELATONI SHIPE WHITH COEK PORDUCT'S OVER THSI

SERIOSLY THEYRE ARE SOEM OFF THE MSOT'S DELICOIUS PROUDTC'S ON THSI PALNET WE ALL LIEK TOO CAL PELANET EARHT

JSUT RETRUN IT & GET AONTHER MAN O MAN

SICNERLY

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Ju
      11th of Jun, 2010

Take it back to the retail location you purchased it from. Most likely they're either selling out-dated stock, or it was mishandled somewhere in the delivery/storage process...

• Th
      18th of Sep, 2010

I bought 2 12 packs of Coke the other day a half of the pop in each pack were flat

• Ve
      18th of Sep, 2010

That's not really Coca Cola's fault it the store for keeping them too long.

• Ta
      5th of Sep, 2014

Hello I bought a 12 pack of Spite when I opened it in the middle of the pack there were 3 unopened empty cans . I love coke products just just disappointed . Thank you for your time

• Mk
      5th of Sep, 2014

OK, this is not the place to complain about this. Call the number on the can OR go to the coke web site to make the complaint. The odds are they will replace the 12 pack if you talk nice.

Good luck

17th of May, 2016

I've been drinking coke in the can for 40 plus years. For the last several years I've notice the carbonation in the product has no fizz likes its flat. I purchased can coke from different locations and it's the same. So what's going on. It used to have a bit of a sting when dranked. Am I drinking flat Coke or what's going on. Is it the can or could it be storing to long before turning. Coke is my favorite drink. Please let me know