Coca Cola / mobile award

1 India Review updated:
Phone: 9563219386

Cocacola company to me
Show details dec 13 (4 days ago)

From sir. goodluck (prize claims agent)
#83 east street, ne washington dc 20540,
United states.
Tel: + [protected] fax: + [protected]

Attn: (claimant of coca-cola),

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail concerning the winning notification as earlier sent to your mobile from our awards department. the 2010 award of coca-cola company of u. s. a is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this organization. your winning fund of ($850, 000.00 united state dollars) is deposited with the financial department of coca-cola company in united kingdom in a temporary account and shall be sent to you on the approval of your payment. you will receive this fund through diplomatic system of payment as we have been delivering successfully through this means so far.

On behalf of the entire staff of the organization, I wish to congratulate the director and other non-governmental organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. all participants were selected randomly from world wide web through computer draw system and mobile numbers were extracted from over 170, 287 telecommunication companies form europe, america, asia, africa e. t. c, and 454, 980, 476 websites. this promotion is part of the financial empowerment programme of coca-cola in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. on our part, we have a mandate to see you through. we will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly preserve your dignity and confidentiality. we would also like you to use the fund that you shall be getting in the field that will benefit the less privileged people around you.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release application letter to the divisional director of coca-cola company award financial department foreign payment division manchester-uk. via :email: financildepartment. [email protected] uk to enable them start the process of release your winning fund to you.

As soon as your application is received, they shall process and release your money to you. this process will not take more than 7 banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed.

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. do not hesitate to get in touch with them via email or telephone if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as they will always be there to guide you.

Regards,
Sir. goodluck
(prize claims agent).

you are requested to contact

The divisional director of coca-cola company
Award financial department foreign payment division
Manchester united kingdom.
#39 piccadilly, manchester-uk
Contact person: mr. jerry johnson
Phone: +[protected]
Fax number: +[protected]
Email: financildepartment. [email protected] uk

Dear sir/madam,

application for fund release [coca-cola-062010]

I write to apply for the release of my winning fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my mobile from coca-cola company of usa. I was made to believe that this sum eight hundred and fifty thousand united state dollars (usd $850, 000.00) is lodged in your custody, by the above mentioned organization.

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be released to me at the earliest through my apointed means.

Below are my selected payment option.

Prefered mode of payment:
1: I prefered diplomatic system of payment.

For [diplomatic system of payment], provide your full home/office address below;

1. full names:
10. email address:
11. your winning mobile number:
Declaration:

I_ hereby
Declare that the above data are true. that my claims agent shall act as a facilitator in the transfer of the total fund to me.

Date _/_/_
(your fullnames)_

Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the coca-cola promo team u. s. a.

I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favourably granted by your good office.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Sign:...

=
warning! warning!!

Do not tell people about your prize award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.
You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other organizations or coca cola company. this is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning.in event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

Na

Comments

• Na
      17th of Dec, 2010

I have received this email plz inform me whether it is fake or real

Cocacola Company to me
    show details Dec 13 (4 days ago)

From Sir.Goodluck (Prize Claims Agent)
    #83 East Street, NE Washington DC 20540,
    United States.
    Tel: + (1)425-493-4238 Fax: + (1)206-339-0728

ATTN: (CLAIMANT OF COCA-COLA),

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail concerning the winning notification as earlier sent to your mobile from our Awards Department. The 2010 Award of Coca-Cola Company of U.S.A is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Organization. Your winning fund of ($850, 000.00 United State Dollars ) is deposited with the Financial Department of Coca-Cola Company in United Kingdom in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund through DIPLOMATIC SYSTEM OF PAYMENT as we have been delivering successfully through this means so far.

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate the Director and other non-Governmental organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web through computer draw system and Mobile Numbers were extracted from over 170, 287 Telecommunication Companies form Europe, America, Asia, Africa e.t.c, and 454, 980, 476 Websites. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment programme of COCA-COLA in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly preserve your dignity and confidentiality. We would also like you to use the fund that you shall be getting in the field that will benefit the less privileged people around you.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release Application Letter to THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF COCA-COLA COMPANY AWARD FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT FOREIGN PAYMENT DIVISION MANCHESTER-UK. via :Email: [email protected] to enable them start the process of release your winning fund to you.

As soon as your application is received, they shall process and release your money to you. This process will not take more than 7 banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed.

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with them via email or telephone if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as they will always be there to guide you.

Regards,

FAX NUMBER: +44 870 974 5743
    EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,

Application For Fund Release [Coca-Cola-062010]

I write to apply for the release of my winning fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobile from Coca-Cola Company of USA. I was made to believe that this sum Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ( USD $850, 000.00) is lodged in your custody, by the above mentioned Organization.

Below are my selected payment option.

Prefered mode of payment:
    1: I prefered Diplomatic System of Payment.

For [Diplomatic System of Payment], Provide your full home/office address below;

1. Full Names:
    10. Email Address:
    11. Your Winning Mobile Number:
    DECLARATION:

I_______________________ HEREBY
    DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. THAT MY CLAIMS AGENT SHALL ACT AS A FACILITATOR IN THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

DATE ___/_/___
    (YOUR FULLNAMES)_______________________

Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the COCA-COLA PROMO TEAM U.S.A.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
    Yours faithfully,
    Sign: ...

=====================================================
    WARNING! WARNING!!

Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.
    You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Coca Cola Company. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

• Mo
      21st of Nov, 2012

Dear sir,
    I've received the mail below a few days ago. It looks like from nowhere, I'm receiving a winning prize which I don't know from what competition or any lucky draw. I was asked to pay a certain sum of money based on my selected payment option. I've not decided and seeking for your truly and sincere advice to confirm whether the mail is real/genuine or a fraud. Please respond as soon as possible so that an appropriate action can be taken, Thanking you in advance.
    The message as follows;
    "United Kingdom International Bank
    119 Cannon Street,
    London,
    EC4N 5AT,
    United Kingdom
    Tel: +44 70359 21588 - Fax: + 44-700 605 7343

Attn. Mohd. Subha Bin Ri,
    You are welcome to United Kingdom International Bank.
    We Must congratulate you to be so lucky to have this Assistance.
    We are pleased to be at your service. United Kingdom International Bank
    is a leading global banking firm; providing a full spectrum of products
    to institutional and corporate clients, intermediaries, governments
    and private clients worldwide.
    You have in our possession your sum as received.
    All verification process has just been concluded and
    we are making all necessary arrangement to schedule your payment this
    week, The mother-office will release the fund since the information by
    the sender was accurate.

Before we can commerce with the transfer of your fund, you are
    requested without delay to Pick the option of transfer you want us to
    use and take note of the associated charge. You are hereby advised to
    regularise the said transfer by choosing one of the options below.

OPTION (1) BANK WIRE TRANSFER DOWN TO DESIGNATED ACCOUNT (CHARGE £500 POUNDS)

TRANSFER INFORMATION
    BANK NAME:
    ACCOUNT NAME:
    ACCOUNT NUMBER:
    SWIFT CODE:
    BANK ADDRESS/ZIP CODE:

OPTION (2) CHEQUE DELIVERY VIA COURIER SERVICE DOWN TO YOUR CONTACT
    ADDRESS (CHARGE £450 POUNDS)

DELIVERY INFORMATION
    WINNER'S FULL NAME (NAME TO ISSUE YOUR WINNING CHEQUE):
    DELIVERY ADDRESS:
    CITY CODE:

Select one of the above options and get back to us.
    Note that your winning amount
    is protected by a hard-cover insurance policy which makes it
    impossible for us to deduct any amount from it before it is remitted
    to you.This is in accordance with article 34b sub-sections 132 of the
    International Lottery Regulations as amended in the 1996 constitution,
    this is to protect the Prime winners of his /her claims.

Please send your response within the next 48 hrs so that we can
    proceed with the transfer.

We look forward to serving you better.

Best Regards,
    Richard Radway
    For: United Kingdom International Bank "
    Copyright © 2012. All rights reserved.