Coaster Furniture / customer service

Coaster Furniture
Try dealing with this place. I am having trouble with a piece of furniture, the dealer is getting a runaround, so I contacted the company myself. I was told, very rudely, they don't have to talk to me, only the retailer. They may stand behind their product, but it is a hope and guess when. I am still waiting for a replacement, and it has been over a month, without any solid answer. Beware of any store that sells Coaster Furniture!

A  13th of Dec, 2010 by
Okay so first I go to Comfyco.com to attempt to purchase the Alvardo dining set, beautiful. I go through Google pay and I never receive an email from that company stating if the purchase was confirmed or not even though Google stated they received the order. So after a couple of days (because I made the purchase on a Saturday and they're not open), I call Comfyco and they tell me that they sent me an email telling me that the product wasn't in stock. Never received it, and then he goes on to tell me that he doesn't know when they will have the chairs in stock.
So today I actually look up Coaster Fine Furniture to try and call them direct to see if they have a date or any information on when they would get this item into stores, the lady started yelling at me about how they can't give consumers that information and then hung up in my face. Before that, I tried calling Comfyco again to see if they had any change on information and the guy kept me on hold forever and I was tired of holding on, never got to my question. He answered and put me on hold immediately.
I really feel in love with the dining set but after this, I will find some other place and another set. This is was just too crazy and unprofessional.
A  29th of Mar, 2012 by
I have the same issue
I order furnitures from a local dealer in Dallas since October and is still waiting on some of my furniture
The dealer told me it still not it.
I also have a bad love seat and they will not change it out for me. I was told I have to have the box the furniture came it
N  29th of Mar, 2012 by
we need to call the better business on them

Coaster Furniture Logo Coaster Furniture