CoastalsCents.com / Terrible experience

I purchased a makeup palette from the CoastalScents website. When the item arrived, I found that the item was broken. The item was packages very securely, though it seemed the item was sent broken rather than broke it the mail. I notified the website owner through email and waited a total of 6 days and 3 emails before finally writing a bad review on the website about the customer service and product I purchased. Immediately AFTER I wrote the bad review, I got the response in email form. I found that my bad review had been deleted by the website owner and they told me to send them a picture of the broken product. I did. Well, since then I have not received any more emails and all my reviews that I leave for the broken product and bad customer service are deleted constantly. Finally, they deleted my account and I am forbid to make another one. This is messed up! I need justice.

Va

Comments

• Mo
      28th of Nov, 2009

Coastal Scents provides the WORST!!! custumer services...OH my god...

• Ju
      6th of Jan, 2010

Agreed, Costal Scents customer service sucks - I had really bad experience myself

• Di
      12th of Dec, 2011

I have spent about $30000 with coastal scents over the last few years but never again, their service ist errible