Coast to Coast Sales / fraudulent magazine sales

1 2632 Ashecroft Dr.Edmond, OK, United States Review updated:

Door to door female salesperson selling magazine subscriptions for her church. Magazine promised never arrived and check was cashed within 1 week of sale. The customer service phone number on the receipt is a voicemail message and a response is never received.

Comments

13th of Apr, 2010

I too had a cute girl come to my door selling magazines but she said it was to earn points for a trip to Europe. We were just moving into our home and didn't know any neighbors yet. She could see this by the moving boxes we were unpacking. She said she lived just a couple streets over so I thought I would help her out and bought Turtle magazine subscription for $53.

Of course now I know I was ripped off. The check was immediately cashed. The company doesn't return phone calls. Beware - never buy from this company. They only take cash or checks, tried to use a credit card and she said no...now I know why. Complete rip-off.

• De
      11th of Jun, 2010

Girl came to my door yesterday claiming to be a neighbor. I knew she didn't live in our neighborhood. It is a small neighborhood! I asked her where she lived and she stated it was on the street just outside our neighborhood. She was selling magazines for trip to
    England. In my heart I knew she was a rip off artist. So I checked it out after she left. I cancelled payment on the check, I knew there
    was no way I would ever be able to get in touch with anyone at
    the company.

24th of Aug, 2010

The trip to Europe is legit. It is called NCA. (National Cash Awards) Just because they don't give a real name or email doesn't make it fraud. I recently was conned into working for one of these companies. They tell people the are coming out to sell electrionics, then come to find out you are really going door-to-door selling magazines. Thats not the worst part however. When you acctually go out, your trainer informs you that you are going to be scamming people by telling them you play for a sports team, or a church, and that you are doing a fund raiser for a local children's hospital. Then the people go back to the office, which is at a motel, and they send a magazine subscription to the children's hospital. When you are in a E.R. waiting room, and you want to read a magazine, this is how they get there. So, finally, the 20k points, trip to Europe and 1, 000 dollars is legit, just beware for a seemingly honest and nice neighbor kid doing a fund-raiser for your local children's hospital.

• Ci
      15th of Sep, 2010

People get the magazines, even if under false pretenses, the kids need the jobs...the economys crap I've been a car dealer for 20plus years, show me a salesman that doesn't lie at least a little and I'll show you a broke salesman

21st of Feb, 2011

OMG I got scammed!!! Wow that fat guy with self esteem issues scammed me of $50.
    Here I go waiting on a magazine that never arrived!!!