Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways / Avoid Coast to Coast Grand Getaways!! (AKA GGT Miami, Coast-to-Coast, Grand Incentives, Grand Getaways)

1 7560 Commerce CourtSarasota, FL, United States
Phone: 8777181400

Avoid Coast to Coast Grand Getaways!!
(AKA GGT Miami, Coast-to-Coast, Grand Incentives, Grand Getaways)

I have been fighting to cancel my membership and get a refund for almost 18 months! They never delivered what was promised and never responded to my many many complaints.

They wore me down into signing up for a $2000+ package after holding me and my wife hostage for almost 5 hours at a hotel in Miami. They made many promises of free trips, free airline tickets and other incentives if i signed up for their vacation club. It took almost a year of follow up just to get the login to their website, despite nearly a dozen messages left without a response. They somehow got their hands on my new CC number and started billing me there. To this day, i never received my free trips they promised!

Finally, one of the managers told me that if i settled with them for a one-time-payment of an additional $539, that would settle all future payments and they would issue my welcome kit and free trips (over a year later by this point), which i was naive enough to believe. Not only did they send my free trip vouchers, but they continued to charge my CC and perform collection phone calls.
This company scams people out of their hard earned money, giving 3 days to cancel, yet tells you to wait 14 days for your welcome kit, website login and free incentives. By the time you never get it, the cancellation period is over. And good luck trying to get someone on the phone that can help you. You can expect to be transferred several times - if you ever reach a live person. Even their managers speak down to you and threaten you if you refuse to pay, after receiving nothing for your money.

You would be foolish to make the same mistakes i made..

Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways