Coast to Coast Circulations, Inc. / Scam

1 Jacksonville, IL, United States Review updated:

A guy named Andrew Westberry came over to my apartment, smooth talked me, and walked away with 32 bucks. The Golf Tips magazine I was supposed to get for the next two years never came after three months. I called Gemini Subscriptions that handles the customer service, and they are disconnected. Andrew Westberry does not exist in my town. However, I found ONE Andrew Westberry in Jacksonville, Florida. There were none in all the other states that precisely matched my search. I've tried multiple things to get through to this company, but I think it doesn't even exist. I'm filing with the state attorney, and I will take this jerk for all he's worth, independent agent or not.

Comments

St
  6th of Sep, 2009

A well proportioned lady came to my house and sold me a magazine. When finally in a saner frame of mind, I wrote to cancel this subscription. To no avail, they cashed my check and have apparently run off with my money in a very fraudulent way.

They seem to have no website at all. Who do I complain to (other than my conscience)?