Coast Dental / Naples FL / 4 crowns broken / charge-back / in collection
I no longer have the four molars that were 'crowned' by coast dental.
they all broke, while eating or flossing.
now, 6 years later, coast dental has had an issue with care credit whom I
furthermore, coast dental has hired a collection agency to re-claim
some losses they incured in this matter.
i'm not pleased with coast dental, to say the least.
I may be in pursuit of legal action to resolve this.
More Coast Dental / Naples FL Complaints & Reviews
- Coast Dental - Fraud and cheating 
- Coast Dental - RIP-OFF 
- Coast Dental - Overcharges 
- Coast Dental - lied about cavities
- Coast Dental - SUBSTANDARD DENTAL SERVICE
- Coast Dental Services - insurance scam to sell unwanted expensive services
- Coast Dental Services - service/product - unprofessional employees and bad service for crown
- Coast Dental Services - dental cleaning
- Coast Dental Services - billing, ft. myers office, gary aspinwall
- Coast Dental & Orthodontics - doctor and assistant