Coachshopsale.com / scam took my money

1 NM, United States Review updated:

I ordered coach purse, boots, jewerly & sunglasses for a total of over $250.00 and still to this day have not received anything from that order. However, I have tried emailing them and they do not even respond back. They did take out the $250.00 out of my account that very next day. Now it has been over a month and still no merchandise. I got so RIPPED OFF do not order anything from this web site!!! IT's A SCAM!!!

Comments

• Ho
      19th of Dec, 2010

I also ordered from this company two purses and three wallets spent over 200.00 and never received my items. I emailed the company to let them know I have not received my items yet and still to this day nothing PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS A RIP OFF.

• Ws
      29th of Dec, 2010

I BOUGHT TWO PAIRS OF SUNGLASSES AND A BANGLE BRACELET, I AM A BIG COACH GIRL AND EVERYTHING THEY SENT ME WAS FAKE!!! I KNOW WHEN IT'S REAL AND IT WAS A HUGE WASTE OF MY MONEY! DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. REMEMBER IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT NORMALLY IS!!!

5th of Jan, 2011

I purchased shades, a wallet and a coach bag and when I received my shipment it was in bad condition and it looked fake. AND I did not receive the bag I purchased. What can we do to put this FAKE website out of business? Its sad they are ripping people off like this. I should have looked up the website before ordering. Just like the previous comment said if its too good to be true then it is!!

28th of Jan, 2011

I just got ripped off by coachshoponline.com. I did receive part of my merchandise but it is laughably fake. I ordered two purses and a wallet. I received the two purses but no wallet. One of the purses has a damage zipper on the back--looks horrible and is NOT real leather, nor is it the color that I ordered. It smells like a plastic factory. And the other purse is fabric and "leather" and if I take it out in public, I'm sure I would be laughed at. There is NO phone number for customer service, only email. I've sent them two emails so far and haven't received a response. I feel like an idiot. The website looked legit--has BBB emblems on the bottom as well as various other internet "awards" & endorsements. I should have done my homework but I was so excited that I let that get the best of me.

DO NOT ORDER FROM COACHSHOPONLINE.COM. IT IS A SCAM!!!

6th of Feb, 2011

I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED AS WELL. AT LEAST YOU RECIEVED SOMETHING BECAUSE I HAVEN'T!!!

• Ne
      22nd of Feb, 2011

In November of 2010, I bought a couple items for my mother from what i believed was "Coach" (designer brand). The items or the website did not say anywhere on it about fake items. They poached themselves to be the real thing by even using the same menu and font. I ordered the products and paid $363.00 approx. and when we received them they were fakes and came in a box the size of a shoe box. 8 purses in a shoe box? The website says 365 day returns. I quickly got them shipped back, once getting the address form a John Smith that was answering the emails and paid an additional $69.70 to USPS to have them shipped back. It has now been over 3 months and approximately 50 emails and they have NOT refunded my money or bothered to contact me back. They had led me on to believe that they were legitimately concerned but since they received them i have heard nothing. All i want is my money and shipping costs refunded.

[censored] YOU JOHN

• St
      21st of Mar, 2011

Any site that doesn't have an address or phone number to reach them is shady. I was trying to order from them. Thank God my order wouldn't go through. Then "John Smith"...which is obviously a fake name, told me to try another computer. After reading all of the negative comments I'm so glad I didn't order. If it seems too good, it usually is! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

• Gi
      23rd of Mar, 2011

FAKE STUFF. CALLED MY BANK WACHOVIA. THEY RESEARCHED IT RIGHT THERE. GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK. STILL GOT THEIR CHEAP STUFF. I SHOULD BURN IT, LESSON LEARNED.

• De
      20th of Apr, 2011

oh yea I should have Googled the store name coachshopsale and I could not believe the purse I got and yep it was the purse I ordered and wallet I did get them in short order and when I opened the shipping bag they came in I could see immediately it was not real leather. It really is a shame cause quite honestly they went out of their way to produce a nice imitation but used plastic( Pleather.). again lesson learned. When it sounds to good to be true it usually is .. I would not use this purse and try to pass it off as Coach. I guess I'll burn it, the bank said it's to costly to ship it back so stuck with the crap and they told me they would refund and it's not happened yet. Do not order from this site!!!

• Ni
      28th of Apr, 2011
    Coachshopsale.com - Fake shoes received in wrong size
    Coachshopsale.com
    coachshopsale.com

My husband ordered a pair of black coach sneakers from coachshopsale.com and when we recieved them they were the wrong size, they didn't have the original coach tags, the box wasn't coach, the one shoe has coach missing on the bottom and the other shoe has it glued on sideways. I have the exact pair of shoes from the Coach store at my house and these are 100% fake. I want my money back and to return them however they will not respond to me or my husband on this matter.

10th of Dec, 2011

I had to get my card to get my money back from this company ..took # wks got the FAKE shoes in a smashed up box and the shoes were FAKE and falling apart!!

10th of Dec, 2011

OH !! THIS COMPANY IS FAKE !!! If you do get your stuff your lucky ..BUT ! not very LUCKY because it IS FAKE and will fall apart in 1 week I promise you that!!! something need's to be done about this place It is getting rich of everyone ! AND DON'T THINK YOU CAN EMAIL THEM AND THAT BACK UP PROBLEM LINE OR EMAIL THEY GIVE YOU TO GET SOMETHING DONE BECAUSE IT DON'T WORK!!!

Coachshopsale.com - Fake and dont get the product
    coachshopsale.com
    3675 knepper
    lambertville

Take your money and very long time to get and when you do it is fake ..lost money and time emailing day after day