coachs-outlet.com / Scam

1 China Review updated:

I went ahead and purchased a "Coach" bag through this website and became suspicious only after I received the purchase confirmation and they indicated that the charge on my card would reflect famousmall.eu. I pulled up that website and the initial disclosure on the site says, "Please, pay your attention that we sell REPLICA goods." On the coachs-outlet.com website it has no such disclosure. Furthermore, I failed to receive a confirmation e-mail. After that, I started trying to track the order and of course, they fail to provide a tracking number. I e-mailed several times asking for the tracking number and received no response. Then of course I typed in the web site name and found all of these related scam messages. I haven't received the purse I purchased but now I'm positive that it will never come. Thankfully my bank is refunding my money but rest assured that I'm going to trust my instinct next time.

More coachs-outlet.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• El
      17th of Dec, 2010

That Co. also goes by, "Top Coach Hand Bags", "Coach-outlet". Credit card Co. goes by 24H-Sale came up on my credit card. I too, made a purchase, with the Co."Coachtophandbags.com" and ordered the bags 11-16-2010 and when I received the email conformation, I saw that is was 24H-sale. Then the Co. gave me a fraudulent tracking number, and claimed UPS was shipping the packages, which all was not true. The shipping co. is called EMS which is out of China. There is no phone numbers, everything was done by VIA Emails. I immediately, called my credit card co, and started the whole process of disputing the charges. I spent numerous hours investigating this Co. Once I found all of the fraudulent names this Co. goes by, I sent numerous Email to this Tophandbagco, then 24H-sale credit co.I cancelled my credit card...I refused the package, because once you sign for it you accept the responsibilty of the contents of the package. Then you are really "screwed yourself". Then I get this email from them, saying they have banned my credit card for international purchases!!! LoL I emailed them back with this response "I am not a world traveler" Right after that email, I received another email, saying.. and this is how they phrased it "We will refund u asap, so pls dont dishonor it from the bank, tks" I have yet to see my refund.

• Pa
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I too fell for this scam. I should have known it was too good to be true. I have emailed many times with no response. It's now time to dispute with my credit card.

• Ge
      25th of Dec, 2010

My spouse ordered a "Coach Bag" from this site. We are usually pretty savy but we got sucked in on this one. The site clains to have Authentic Coach Bags.

After you order you never hear from them again. No Confirmation e-mail! No Tracking number! No answer to email inquiries. They indicated that the charge on my card would reflect famousmall.eu. I pulled up that website and the initial disclosure on the site says, "Please, pay your attention that we sell REPLICA goods." On the coachs-outlet.com website it has no such disclosure.

I'm going to try to get a refund through Visa Platinum. Remember if the price is to good to be true, it probably isn't.