Coachpoppybags.com / Did not receive order

1 North Royalton, OH, United States Review updated:

I placed on order for 3 Coach Handbags on 12/9/10, my PayPal account was charged on 12/9 and the order posted on my credit card on 12/9. I have sent a total of 11 emails to them, their is no phone number listed. After the 9th email I received an email response back from a (copied & pasted) "jacke bruce" <[protected]@gmail.com> who sent the order had been shipped and gave me a tracking number for EMS Courier. I tracked the number and received a message (copied and pasted) 信息提示:No information for this tracking.
I have since them sent another 3 emails and have not received a response. I now have 3 empty boxes to give as Christmas presents - I am sure they will be thrilled! I do have copies of the emails, the Courier repsonse and pictures of the items I was SUPPOSED to received if you need them.

Dr

Comments

• De
      6th of Jan, 2012
    CoachPoppyBags.com - Never buy fakes as they are sold by terrorist that support drugs, crime and the murder of innocents
    Coachpoppybags.com
    coachpoppybags.com

FAKE, FAKE!!! Never Buy Fakes as they are sold by terrorist that support drugs, crime and the murder of innocents. You can get coach on sale and at the coach outlets in the premium outlet malls.